New Grower confused with my grow

Enjoy your vacation. I hope it help. If you had some roots enhancer or liquid seaweed, it would be ideal to give it at this stage so more strong healthy roots can be developed. I prefer the mixed of 2ml natural seaweed liquid per one gallon of 6.0 pH water and feed it that. Just a tip
My local headshop dealer, have some too me when I came back Friday...

Is this a starting grow journal??
My first grow EVER :pass:

My local headshop dealer, have some too me when I came back Friday...

Is this a starting grow journal??
My first grow EVER :pass:

You could use this as your journal.

You might want to change the title.

Enjoy your break, the plants will look much better on your return.

I

You could use this as your journal.

You might want to change the title.

Enjoy your break, the plants will look much better on your return.

I

Right... Hit me.. I'm on
And I must learn ongoing ;)

Suggestions for title ?

Right... Hit me.. I'm on
And I must learn ongoing ;)

Suggestions for title ?

"I look like my profile pic" would get you a lot of traffic!:crying:

I think than better to start a new tread with my first journal, then I could link to this tread.
First grow journal:
3 young girls waiting! First grow at all

You will be good,they should take off as others have said,once you get them going it's off to the races. They are not bent over laying in the soil. Personally I start with my lights at 12 inches away (600 watt MH) and adjust as needed. If you see the stretch going on the lower them. Another thing to keep in mind is that some plants (which can be from the same strain) will stretch no matter what,whether that is at the seedling stage,veg or flower it's just a characteristic that the plant picks up from the parents. Basically like two siblings and one has brown hair and is 5 foot tall and the other is 6 foot 2 inches and blond. You didn't do anything wrong at all and I bet those come out to be awesome plants with lots of good smoke that you help make. You can prop them up with anything from a little stick to Powerade caps and withing a day it will be on it's own if it does in fact stretch out all start to fall towards the soil.

"I look like my profile pic" would get you a lot of traffic!:crying:

Just a lot of
f6f (1).gif

Back