New Grower confused with my grow

XxxAuto

Bud lover ;-)
Reaction score
Hi everyone...
I'm so unhappy, after seeing your great pictures of all wild grow:)

I planted 2 dutch passion here D. 1/4 they have so done with a 80w LED Gro part lamp over until my tent and 450W LED lamp came. it did so on Friday and was immediately set up and started ... BUT why are they still so small ???

they make some stretch but looks fine to, and yesterday I transplanted to grow their spaces, only water no nutrients yet. Temperatures now in tent is 27.6 Celsius.
What do I wrong :-(
Please

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    112.3 KB · Views: 113
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    79.2 KB · Views: 125
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    262.9 KB · Views: 108
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    243.6 KB · Views: 108
How far away your light from the seedling? I would keep it 18inches to 2 feet away under the 450w led. It looks droopy to me though. Your pot got good drainage?

How old are they?

They'll grow slowly until they get some more foliage, the first week or two can look like nothing is happening.

I

Hey Af_mini and Itisi

They coming up at 1 April now day 11
My lights is 19inch from top of the girls, but like I wrote, I just get the 450w Friday last week.
And with good drained moist, Plagron Light-mix

Hey Af_mini and Itisi

My lights is 19inch from top of the girls, but like I wrote, I just get the 450w Friday last week.
Ok. Keep your soil moist at least at the top inch of your soil for a few hours. If your plant stretched, it's too far from the light. Maybe try getting that light closer. I don't know about your led light but with that much watts, I'd put it 12 inches apart if heat don't build up by the led light. I'd try to keep the light in good distance for an hour and check to see how it react. Hope that helps.

Hey Af_mini and Itisi

Hi bud! Glad to see you started a journal. It does look like your soil might need more drainage. With autoflowers, the roots need a lighter mix for the gentle roots. It makes it easier for the roots to travel, get more oxygen to them, and also helps with over watering. If you just got the 450 watt light over them, they may just be adjusting. 80 watts to 450 watts is a big jump. You can try lowering your light a couple inches to find a happy place for the plant. I do understand that most manufactures of pink/purple leds recommend 18-24 inches, but that is just a suggestion. Sometimes you have to move the light up, and down till the plants responds well. I would try moving it to 17", and watch the plants. Check it every 3-4 hours. If it starts to get very droopy, lean over like it is falling, or looks unhealthy, move the light back up. If it doe not look to harm the plant, let it stay for 24-48 hours, to get a better idea about that height. If it would be easier, you can always put something under the pot, to get it closer to the light.

Again, welcome to AFN!

Last edited:
Hi..
The light is http://m.ebay.com/itm/450w-LED-Grow...g-Real-Power-200w-3w-/191775179494?nav=SEARCH

But a have another problem :)
I go to Madrid tomorrow small vacation, home again Friday.
Still move the light closer?
My big daughter figure green fingers with small amounts of water at two days, they have got today

XxxAuto
With this light, 18 to 24 inches is good. It is building more roots at this stage. You won't find it grow alot higher or bigger in next few days.

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
With this light, 18 to 24 inches is good. It is building more roots at this stage. You won't find it grow alot higher or bigger in next few days.

Okay... I give myself a break and enjoy my travel the next days, maybe my second woman's gives me a surprise when i went home again

Enjoy your vacation. I hope it help. If you had some roots enhancer or liquid seaweed, it would be ideal to give it at this stage so more strong healthy roots can be developed. I prefer the mixed of 2ml natural seaweed liquid per one gallon of 6.0 pH water and feed it that. Just a tip

Back