Communal Learning TLO thread

If ya live by the sea , pumice stone works very well and you can get many years out of it . It is all I use now . I collect a pile and leave it out over the wet season to rinse the salt out . :thumbsup:

If ya live by the sea , pumice stone works very well and you can get many years out of it . It is all I use now . I collect a pile and leave it out over the wet season to rinse the salt out . :thumbsup:
I do live by the sea. Unfortunately, I doubt I would find any useful pumice there. Our beaches are mostly just sand. Thanks though, much appreciated.

awww man brother pig,daaamn. that is rough my friend.I truly feel for you man,truly. I would flip out :D

Eekerman :) hey man , yeah there are some nice articles and vids especially if you like permaculture at all . very very neat!!Thanks man, i do hope you get something out of it.

I also confess to having great results using jobe's organic tomato dry mix, some perlite, some worm poop, dolomite, and a couple of bags of foxfarms.
So, ya know :shrug:

The best results definitely come from making your own complex and thought out mix. Ain't gonna lie.:smokeit:

ok batch number one is probably the easiest and cheapest way to grow next to a bag of granules like either Jobes/Dr Earth.Organic care take your pick. but for 14.99 for the 5LB pack and add a cup of bokashi and/or steer manure and mix the medium mix with the full 5 gallons each of the four components needed for the base.maybe add an extra gallon of soil and/or coco coir and that will be perfect for your autos with cal mag n quality water..NO PH'ing as long as your water is healthy.

no chlorine or chloramines . charcoal was added to help any toxins to be pulled up and negated.

006.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
018.JPG
015.JPG
017.JPG
019.JPG
023.JPG
026.JPG

ok batch number one is probably the easiest and cheapest way to grow next to a bag of granules like either Jobes/Dr Earth.Organic care take your pick. but for 14.99 for the 5LB pack and add a cup of bokashi and/or steer manure and mix the medium mix with the full 5 gallons each of the four components needed for the base.maybe add an extra gallon of soil and/or coco coir and that will be perfect for your autos with cal mag n quality water..NO PH'ing as long as your water is healthy.

no chlorine or chloramines . charcoal was added to help any toxins to be pulled up and negated.

View attachment 673770 View attachment 673771 View attachment 673773 View attachment 673774 View attachment 673775 View attachment 673776 View attachment 673777 View attachment 673778 View attachment 673779 View attachment 673782

Eyes, is there anything special you do to the Coco? Just break it up and toss it in? I've never used it before. How long do you cook this mix for before using if you don't mind me asking. ✌

Back