Lighting Cobkits Light Engines!

Organics and COB's........

IMG_20161202_133108.jpg

I've solved the mounting dilemma. I found that a screw head, a [HASHTAG]#10[/HASHTAG] I think, will slip in between the fins of the heatsink. I simply threaded on a nut, then the hook for the chain, then another nut to lock the hook in place. I've already another couple of designs for rigid mount and a frame mount. This is what I'll use for now, I want them working!!!

light engine pic1 -112-1-2016.jpg
light engine pic2 -112-1-2016.jpg

I've solved the mounting dilemma. I found that a screw head, a [HASHTAG]#10[/HASHTAG] I think, will slip in between the fins of the heatsink. I simply threaded on a nut, then the hook for the chain, then another nut to lock the hook in place. I've already another couple of designs for rigid mount and a frame mount. This is what I'll use for now, I want them working!!!

View attachment 666712 View attachment 666713
Necessity is the mother of invention. So fire that thing up and lets see how long it is before you have aircraft trying to land. yuk yuk yuk

Cant help but admit that watching what you guys are doing right now is down right disheartening. Gotta sell off one of my kids and see what I can put together. Win win. Pretty sure the girls would rather be anywhere but here at this age.

Sanguine these are some of my favorite cob pictures I have. I never ever pulled weight like I do now with hps in the past. As Pop said about 2/3 less energy but I think it's deeper than that. The bud quality is way better as I'd say it's closer to double the production of hps. Nevermind epistar leds which I ran my fair share of too.

IMG_4025.JPG
IMG_3599.JPG

I agree! The Dinafem Fruit test grow I'm doing has some of the nicest buds I've grown! And I've found nothing smaller than grape sized buds on these girls, and that's with absolutely no plant training or defoliation!

Sanguine these are some of my favorite cob pictures I have. I never ever pulled weight like I do now with hps in the past. As Pop said about 2/3 less energy but I think it's deeper than that. The bud quality is way better as I'd say it's closer to double the production of hps. Nevermind epistar leds which I ran my fair share of too.

View attachment 666851 View attachment 666850

Looks freaking awesome! Im leaning towards going with 9 50w cobs in 3 rows of 3 for 450w
Would love to then do a side by side comparison with a hps same strain same setup and nutes

Back