Lighting Cobkits Light Engines!

I think it will be a great project! I've seen some low power lights like this and they can work well. I'd run Citizen CL048-1212 on a 500ma driver though for about 18 watts each. Get a dimmable driver and if it runs a little too hot at 18 watts , just dim it a bit. I think it would be fine though.
This is just one of many ideas i had running through my head for the last couple months, just no time or extra cash. I'm starting to dabble now with building my first light. I got the equipment to make just about anything to do with metal so I'm going to have fun with it.

This light engine with the Citizen 1818 COB was $65 plus shipping. Add a driver for Even one could get you growing! I'm going to do a grow with one plant and one light engine soon

This is just one of many ideas i had running through my head for the last couple months, just no time or extra cash. I'm starting to dabble now with building my first light. I got the equipment to make just about anything to do with metal so I'm going to have fun with it.

Back