Well I grew the same plant same food same everything and the Mars plant was 103 grams dry and the cob plant was 288 grams dry
Dayum mang! That's amazing. It's funny I spent some time here on the LEDs direct from China thread and caught some serious heat. Well not everyone can afford or just because your lights are expensive doesn't mean they are better. Or my favorite one was let's see your plants here are mine. Like any of this has anything to do with efficiency of lighting. Your 185 additional grams of bud just by swapping out some epistar LEDs to Cree cobs is the reason I'm so adamant about lighting.

Dayum mang! That's amazing. It's funny I spent some time here on the LEDs direct from China thread and caught some serious heat. Well not everyone can afford or just because your lights are expensive doesn't mean they are better. Or my favorite one was let's see your plants here are mine. Like any of this has anything to do with efficiency of lighting. Your 185 additional grams of bud just by swapping out some epistar LEDs to Cree cobs is the reason I'm so adamant about lighting.
Yeah the big girl had no and I mean no popcorn buds the little one was like 1/4 popcorn... Huge huge difference

image.jpeg

yep, we are on the same page! tripling your yeild is testament to the fact, you don't always need the biggest and baddest! Of course, i think there may be a badass light in my future toooo! :cools:

smoked and stoked for things coming together for the DIY/build your own/grow your own crowd.
all this will advance the lights for our beloved plant/ plants!
hell yeah!!

Back