Room almost complete waiting on 2 more Autocobs should be popping seeds by Monday if not sooner decided to run MSNL White LSD will be judged on the whole grow or just 1 plant for this 1

20180119_171659001_1516400234955.jpg

Germ 01-19-2018.jpg

Will be growing in ProMix Myco/perlite using AN Jungle Juice 2-part base nutes. Before the end of the grow I will have thrown in some extra EJ Microblast, GH Silica, GH CaliMagic, AN Carboload, AN Big Bud, AN Overdrive, AN VooDoo, and AN B-52. I'll us GH FloroKleen at the end to help get things cleaned up before harvest.

After popping, I'll drop her into a 4 gallon pot under a 150 watt Growstar COB UFO. This light sports a 30 watt Cree 3000K COB and is supplemented with 40pcs 3w Bridgelux/Epileds blurple diodes. About when she is ready to stretch, she will be put under a 300 watt Growstar COB UFO that has a 60 watt Cree 3000K COB and 80pc of the blurple diodes. When she is about done stretching I'll put her under an Autocob 3500K with a Citizen chip. The 150 is outside the tent and the 300 and Autocob lights are inside a 2'x'4x5' Lighthouse Hydro tent with an old Mars 60x5 blurple in the middle. Just upgrading to these lights after I had two Mars 300's both go out within a week of each other after less than 2 years running 20/4. Got big hopes in this Autocob, I'm sure I will be needing some assistance along the way as I dial in these COB's.

I am facing a real dilemma here guys; I am hoping to run some photo test seeds but they are not in the mail yet. The San Francisco customs office can be really slow. So I am falling behind on a small time window already. I may have to skip this leg.......... I really want to defend my title so the second leg will be critical if I opt out of this one. Or I could plant some Zambeza Blueberry that I have in stock? They are on the list of seeds that need testing? I would have to grow something else not on the list along with it. Well I think I will go eat some Green Crack infused chocolate and ponder the universe for a solution:zen:.

2 more @BigSm0 cob's in the mail as we speak . Total = 6 Read em and weep gentlemen . The 2017 contest was just a warm up , a practice round if you will a warm up for the BIG SHOW . The year of the Bear . :toke:

IMG_20180119_052707041.jpg
30hrs ish,
IMG_20180119_182007259.jpg
The autos are double cup, check this morning and seed is poking through the coco. All seeds were open before dropping in media. Just for kicks got a blue berry, blueberry gum, and orangehill special headed under a lil 400 hps.
IMG_20180119_182114665.jpg

Got my CDLCs germ'd and in their pots. Will be running Biotabs on one and Mephisto SuperSoil on the other. Still hoping to add in another couple of pots with RQS beans, but so far this is not yet happening. Happy growing all.

0B.CDLC a med.JPG
0B.CDLC b med.JPG

2 more @BigSm0 cob's in the mail as we speak . Total = 6 Read em and weep gentlemen . The 2017 contest was just a warm up , a practice round if you will a warm up for the BIG SHOW . The year of the Bear . :toke:
Hope you see them this week. Thanks a ton!

Dang I really want to jump in on this with you guys.
My problem is I'm trying to perpetually grow SOG style so I'm not sure if you guys will accept my results.

are we judging the actual plant or the end result of the nug?

I might grow out a mother for clones this month so I don't have to take from my friends plants he just started flowering.... So I could flower the mother after I take clones but if I can get away with one of my SOG sticks I'm definitely in because I'll have clones available again soon regardless of the mother plant I was going to grow.

I did see that every one was poppin seeds so maybe I will have to pop a seed to be a part of the grow:(.

Maybe I will have to buy a 6ft cabinet just to grow one plant for part of the battle. Lmao

Back