I understand. I could squeak this in time wise using far red at flip and it seems to me that all of the listed battles have the same time constraints? No worries as I think it more important to run test seeds for the AFN vendors. I know my DIY COBs rock!

Good luck to the gladiators in this contest.

If you can bring it in on time..or be prepared to have her judged mid April..absolutely no problem at all...:headbang:
It is just a Timing issue.

If a Gladiator Doesn't qualify in the First leg..they get a second go for it in the second leg..that's why I need the fixed finish time.

If you can bring it in on time..or be prepared to have her judged mid April..absolutely no problem at all...:headbang:
It is just a Timing issue.

If a Gladiator Doesn't qualify in the First leg..they get a second go for it in the second leg..that's why I need the fixed finish time.
Thanks @Mossy I can always take a run at it. I have been able to whittle as much as 10 days off of harvest time using far red at flip - so it will be tight but I will not compromise the seeds genetic potential by finishing early.

I plan to grow Autos after this grow so the second leg could save me if I run over on the first leg.

Thanks @Mossy I can always take a run at it. I have been able to whittle as much as 10 days off of harvest time using far red at flip - so it will be tight but I will not compromise the seeds genetic potential by finishing early.

I plan to grow Autos after this grow so the second leg could save me if I run over on the first leg.

Give it a Go..if I watched a girl for 10 weeks I'm sure I would know if I wanted to vote for her..finished or not..:headbang:

IMG_20180117_202624302.jpg
of course I forgot the date.

Let's see now !! I have Mephisto Double Grape on order and I have some Mephisto in house , I have a new Coco setup ready to try , I have brand new AutoCobs by @BigSmo . Will I or won't I ?? I can smell the fear already eh @budelee :rofl:

Reporting for duty .... 4 beans dropped yesterday; 2 Royal Queen Amnesia Haze and 2 Mephisto Creme de la Creme (CDLC).

0A.both.JPG

Today I opened them up to have a peak. CDLC beans are opening up nicely. No action at all yet from the RQS A.Haze beans -- am a bit worried about them. We'll see.

0A.CDLC m.JPG
0A.RQS m.JPG

Back