IMG_20180121_060226420.jpg
good day folks.

View attachment 852850

Will be growing in ProMix Myco/perlite using AN Jungle Juice 2-part base nutes. Before the end of the grow I will have thrown in some extra EJ Microblast, GH Silica, GH CaliMagic, AN Carboload, AN Big Bud, AN Overdrive, AN VooDoo, and AN B-52. I'll us GH FloroKleen at the end to help get things cleaned up before harvest.

After popping, I'll drop her into a 4 gallon pot under a 150 watt Growstar COB UFO. This light sports a 30 watt Cree 3000K COB and is supplemented with 40pcs 3w Bridgelux/Epileds blurple diodes. About when she is ready to stretch, she will be put under a 300 watt Growstar COB UFO that has a 60 watt Cree 3000K COB and 80pc of the blurple diodes. When she is about done stretching I'll put her under an Autocob 3500K with a Citizen chip. The 150 is outside the tent and the 300 and Autocob lights are inside a 2'x'4x5' Lighthouse Hydro tent with an old Mars 60x5 blurple in the middle. Just upgrading to these lights after I had two Mars 300's both go out within a week of each other after less than 2 years running 20/4. Got big hopes in this Autocob, I'm sure I will be needing some assistance along the way as I dial in these COB's.
SODK popped last night and is now in the pot. Should be up in a couple days, update to come when she shows.

GEDC0192.JPG
GEDC0193.JPG
GEDC0194.JPG

Heck, might as well participate in the fun here as well!
I will get a seed soaking in the morning and make it official in a couple days once she is ready to be planted.

Also... Don't underestimate the ability of the screw in LED bulbs!

I've been keeping it all under wraps, but I currently have 2 fastbuds GG4, 2 Mephisto Beary Whites, and 4 puff puff pass cultivars dosidos autos going under those kinds of lights. All 8 are flowering wonderfully... Much better results than with the Chinese full spectrum mCOBs that I have used before, at only 60% of the energy consumption!!

I've been taking pics all along the way and my plan was to (and still is) put together a thread once they're all harvested, showing the whole grow from seed to whack, close ups of the buds, wet and dry weight... All that good stuff... Then at the very end show what I've been using for lighting. So far i am astonished.
I have (5) 1 to 5 socket adapters running 12 watt bulbs in each socket for 60 true Watts per "fixture", totaling 300watts. This is in a 78"x38" closet in my garage.

Here's just a bit of a "teaser" if you will lol...
I've grown a decent amount of plants and have NEVER seen fan leaves this large.
The fact that im plucking them from 3 different strains from 3 different breeders leaves me fairly certain that it is the plants' response to the lighting
20180121_232018.jpg

I still have 1 mCOB burgle light I can use if it is deemed that these don't qualify.

Back