start here to.... rootriot :worship:

IMG_20180124_113706.jpg

Hey guys, i was quite inactive in the past but i think i will try my luck in this competition :d5: I am new to COBs and use them since a month now. My plants love it and so does my electric bill :crying:

I planted 1 Cosmic Queen and 1 Skystomper today, i will plant 1 Double Grape tomorrow and have a White Crack above the ground since 5 days. :bighug: Everything from Mephisto :bow:
I will add some pics tomorrow :headbang:
I wish everyone a great competition and all the best, may the best growers win :vibe:

Edit: I saw i need to post a pic with a code and the drop date so here we go, dropped today:smoking:
IMG_77752.jpg

Last edited:
full

I toweled 10 Triangle Dragons hoping for 5 females. I also soaked 1 Pineapple Express feminized just in case.
The pots will include 3 Airpots and the rest of the run in 3 gal. plain nursery pots.
Medium will be enhanced worm farm compost
Nutrients from REMO.
Lights will run 20/4.
:toke:

I toweled 10 Triangle Dragons hoping for 5 females.

Holy Crossbreeding!! :D

Sounds awesome!! :D .. I loved white triange (if that's part of the cross) ... One day i'll get a female dragon up and away! ^_^ (just had bad lck so far!)

Good luck with the girls!!

Holy Crossbreeding!! :D

Sounds awesome!! :D .. I loved white triange (if that's part of the cross) ... One day i'll get a female dragon up and away! ^_^ (just had bad lck so far!)

Good luck with the girls!!

Thanks Blue, good morning. GoAuto6's work. I'll consider it lucky to get 1 girl. The odds are in my favor. This is a continuation of the run before last when I got 3 then a dry spell. Had to set it aside to restock meds. I'm ready for whatever comes. All I know about the breeding end is that it all must have started in Ireland b'cause its green. :smoking:

Back