They are cobs, kinda. Is that your only lighting? Will be interesting to see the comparison
My only cob style lighting. I'm working on getting the real deal but Moneys tight and it may be a while. Those are 3 2700k 15 true watt and 2 6500k 15 true watts. Here's one in action.
20180106_170553.jpg
20180106_163602.jpg

I'm going to be starting two or three plants under the 5 of these in a 1x2x2.25 box anyways. Wanting to see what they can do myself. It was more of a joke about joining the contest. But...........if I'm invited :drunks::stir::muahaha::pop:

We probably should get an ok from those running the thread but I'm liking what I see

I'm going to be starting two or three plants under the 5 of these in a 1x2x2.25 box anyways. Wanting to see what they can do myself. It was more of a joke about joining the contest. But...........if I'm invited :drunks::stir::muahaha::pop:

@Ripper [HASHTAG]#keeperoftherules[/HASHTAG] :toke: on All Growbattles2018

[HASHTAG]#gogladiators[/HASHTAG] :amazon:

Seed drop code is

Ripper 117 make sure you put your board name the code and the date you drop your seed on the piece of paper
@Ripper I did not get an answer about growing photoperiod plants in this battle. I would love to defend my title. I do not have seeds yet?

I believe Mossy did answer and said yes. But be careful of your veg time. Final pictures are due when they are due

We can't on the 3 leg battles..we can't hold the poll off long enough for photoperiods..:headbang:..we have to be ready to poll by mid April so the second leg can start early May.

We can't on the 3 leg battles..we can't hold the poll off long enough for photoperiods..:headbang:..we have to be ready to poll by mid April so the second leg can start early May.
I understand. I could squeak this in time wise using far red at flip and it seems to me that all of the listed battles have the same time constraints? No worries as I think it more important to run test seeds for the AFN vendors. I know my DIY COBs rock!

Good luck to the gladiators in this contest.

Back