Old Reviews Coast of Maine Stonington Blend

Mephisto Double Grape CoM water only per schedule Day 68 from sprout.

She's not the prettiest but she is mine and smell delicious. seems to be getting close to chop. i am not sure if i have saw those spots in THIS plant but have in others. my friend added 1/8 cup CoM plant food 5-2-4 with the 1/4 cup buds and bloom 5-13-0 at wk5-6. His plants seemed to handle it but did get much darker green then mine but less deficiencies. :d5: :toke: not sure who to tag in that is current with this thread:pass::smokeout:

I have started to feed her 50-60 ppm RAW cal-mag and RAW humic, kelp, and molasses once a week and just RAW cal mag 50-60 ppm any other time. PH 6.2-6.5. which is no ph adjusting with my mix so far :woohoo1:

IMG_4770.jpg

IMG_4769.jpg

IMG_4771.jpg

Trichz are maturing equally now seems this round maybe the organics helping :shrug:

IMG_4784.JPG

IMG_4783.JPG

IMG_4782.JPG

IMG_4781.JPG

IMG_4780.JPG
It isn't perfect or symmetrical but its beautiful, and its mine! What else can I do?

Sorry, Encanto soundtrack has been playing in my brain on a constant loop for like two months now :rofl:

I've read a calcium deficiency will make your plants very sensitive to light, hence causing light burn. Both previous grows had fried cola leaves, which I wrote off as being me learning my light, but I also had deficiency issue's with both those grows, so now I think nutrition may be more the culprit then just light too strong/close etc.

View attachment 1445449
View attachment 1445450
I get these every time, and in my current plant that is just vegging I already have the brown spots. Figure this out and it would be a big help! In my solo done in CoM I had these problems then hit it with a dose of epsom salt and the spots stopped for a few weeks.
Day 28 you’ll see some brown spots on bigger older fans
View attachment 1445501
@Suki813 I believe we were/are trying to figure out the deficiencies and actual causes in the above plants. Not that it is a huge concern but we all are trying to make the best of this soil. coast of maine stonington blend. Following the schedule attached in the beginning of this thread.

edit: I got ahead of my self :rofl:

Last edited:
@Suki813 I believe we were/are trying to figure out the deficiencies and actual causes in the above plants. Not that it is a huge concern but we all are trying to make the best of this soil. coast of maine stonington blend. Following the schedule attached in the beginning of this thread.
Oh no lol I was just saying thats immediately what came to mind when you said that :rofl::rofl: my brain is nothing but disney lyrics :rofl:

Mephisto Double Grape CoM water only per schedule Day 68 from sprout.

She's not the prettiest but she is mine and smell delicious. seems to be getting close to chop. i am not sure if i have saw those spots in THIS plant but have in others. my friend added 1/8 cup CoM plant food 5-2-4 with the 1/4 cup buds and bloom 5-13-0 at wk5-6. His plants seemed to handle it but did get much darker green then mine but less deficiencies. :d5: :toke: not sure who to tag in that is current with this thread:pass::smokeout:

I have started to feed her 50-60 ppm RAW cal-mag and RAW humic, kelp, and molasses once a week and just RAW cal mag 50-60 ppm any other time. PH 6.2-6.5. which is no ph adjusting with my mix so far :woohoo1:

IMG_4770.jpg

IMG_4769.jpg

IMG_4771.jpg

Trichz are maturing equally now seems this round maybe the organics helping :shrug:

IMG_4784.JPG

IMG_4783.JPG

IMG_4782.JPG

IMG_4781.JPG

IMG_4780.JPG
Wow .. she is loaded with Trichomes!

Do we have any finished grows following the CoM schedule using the two amendments?
I think maybe two weeks for mine.

I missed the first application on my last grow and was late for the final but I applied it anyways. It was in CoM SB and was RO only until the late application. Yielded 5oz 10g of 3BOG in a 5g fabric pot. So a well amended pot should perform better
777F1175-8715-41BE-BEF4-44676B3FFA6C.png

I missed the first application on my last grow and was late for the final but I applied it anyways. It was in CoM SB and was RO only until the late application. Yielded 5oz 10g of 3BOG in a 5g fabric pot. So a well amended pot should perform better
5oz dry weight? Thats a great haul my friend :) And your base nutes were the CoM amendments.

week 9, no sign of getting close, still poppin out white pistils and no amber tric's.
I do think dry nutes is more my style, plants are healthy. I need to decide if I'm going to do a week 10 feeding, I guess it cant hurt, but may also just be a waist this late in the grow.

20220421_160838.jpg

20220421_160847.jpg

Alright friends it has been a while since I posted.

I have two plants currently growing in the CoM soil, and one germinated baby that I popped into the soil a few days ago. The larger of my two plants is showing calmag issues among other issues, and the smaller plant looks pretty healthy. Any advice?

Other than that they are both doing well and growing really healthy. Absolutely no complaints and I think CoM will be my go to for soil and nutes from now on. Also some natural fade on the lower leaves, but its no worry to me.

Ph 6.3
DLI=30-40
VPD = 1.0
Feed= According to schedule
Water= As needed

My gnat infestation has not gone away, but I have caught several on the traps and thankfully it does not seem like they have done any harm to the plants, but they definitely may be eating the roots. I have decided I will not worry about the gnats for now, and hopefully at the end of this run when I let the soil sit and dry out, any gnats will die.

I have also used recharge and hydro guard for a few watering's since I have those sitting around.

20220422_114632.jpg
20220422_114636.jpg
20220422_114628.jpg
20220422_114617.jpg

Back