New Grower CKS White Widow & Amnesia Haze Grow Journal.

Some new pics, Flowers still haven't really fattened up yet but I feel like they are starting to put on size now. Hopefully my next post they will be a lot more mature looking.

Last edited:
I'd be thinking the same thing tbh man. I went to the smoke shop where they sell bongs and stuff and they had a few packs of CKS auto's mostly photo's but I guess they more now.. You live in a legal state? Were not legal yet. but its going to be country wide soon there's a date set and everything but Medical is available to pretty much anyone with a ID over the age of 19 although I went and got my legit medical so I could grow and not have to worry that I'm doing anything illegal. Ever since I started this grow I been looking online for what I want to grow next after this. and I don't really want to order online because I cant just order another pack if they go missing, I have to keep to a budget type thing. and I found a lot of new places that sell seeds. One of the Dispensary's I went to until one opened up closer that has alot better pricing / variety I found out carries "Barney's Farm, Canuk Seeds aswell as Humboldt something when I went in the other day. but there's also a huge grow shop in the business park I wanted to check out that I hear carries seeds and I called in and they have all the Breeders, seedbanks or w.e I was looking for. I really wanna grow some Dutch Passion autoflower's. they seem to be the biggest yielding auto's that seem to have consistently high yields for a bunch different ppl. Check out you local grow shops, smoke shops and dispencarys and if for some reason nowhere sells id probably only order from a US seedbank/breeder I hear good things about Mephisto Genetics. I think their a newer company that only sells auto seeds.. Isnt it legal to buy cannabis seeds for fishing bait , bird food and mostly for souvenirs so I don't think they throw them out do they? Idk like I said even thought the stores sell the packs of seeds for a bit more I think then if I ordered online from thier site. I still rather buy the seeds cash / seeds in hand.. Check it out go in and ask. the grow shops around here the staff are always really helpful and if there Is somewhere local that sells seeds they would probably know. hopefully ur seeds show up though but you can still check around for next time. GL on the grow
Ya they came today Dutch Passion Durban poison and Fatman Seeds auto critical. No not legal yet just open 1st medical place 2 weeks ago. Talking about rec but gonna be be a while. Mephisto is the best. They ship out of Spain and Colorado so I can get there stuff. I have 23 strains of theirs alone. I'm a collector lol. I will buy online from them all day. They give as many freebies as you buy. They give extras of what you get and then more freebies of the month, you won't be sorry buying from them. They are the standard bro... standard! I dont have smoke shops to go to lol, well dont sell seed there. Ya, they say ok for fishing or what ever still ileagl hahaha.

Ya they came today Dutch Passion Durban poison and Fatman Seeds auto critical. No not legal yet just open 1st medical place 2 weeks ago. Talking about rec but gonna be be a while. Mephisto is the best. They ship out of Spain and Colorado so I can get there stuff. I have 23 strains of theirs alone. I'm a collector lol. I will buy online from them all day. They give as many freebies as you buy. They give extras of what you get and then more freebies of the month, you won't be sorry buying from them. They are the standard bro... standard! I dont have smoke shops to go to lol, well dont sell seed there. Ya, they say ok for fishing or what ever still ileagl hahaha.
Glad Your beans made it safely! Its always nerve racking waiting. Use them well!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Glad Your beans made it safely! Its always nerve racking waiting. Use them well!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Thanks, yes it is lol! Never had interaction with them so was unsure how they operate. I understand how some seedbanks/breeders can be suspicious or unsure of us buying bean from them, they don't know who we are either. In the end as long as I get what I paid for I'm good. No freebies, little disappointed spent over $100 thought might get 1 or 2 not deal breaker tho. Got some Dutch Passion finally and 1 is soaking now so I am happy, as long as seeds aren't doa lol.

gonna put some new pics up soon. past day 60 and they arnt fattened up yet :(.. Went to the GrowOpShop a new shop in the industrial park in the city where I live and I found Auto seeds for 3$ each aswell as packs of seed
growopshop.jpg
growopshopdart.jpg
s from every seed bank Ive ever seen all there. I heard they had a lot but dahmm :) super excited about my next grow. only gonna start 4 auto's right after these. maybe 2 Colorado Cookies and 2 GlueBerry OG auto's by DP or 2 DP autos and 2 Dinafem XXL White Widow or Moby dick auto's and XXL version if they have them.. ive been Looking at DP and Dinafem auto's for a while and the Colorado Cookies all the ones I seen where done by day 60-65 and super frosty with a decent yield. all the DP auto's seem to have a consistently good yield and the glueberry og is a cross of some of my fav stains plus a good producer. aswell as the Dinafem expecally the XXL WW (white widow is one of my Fav strains) so I been wanting to do their XXL White Widow.. My plants are legging behind a bit I feel my last grow were fattened up by now (day 62 or something) but they got a lot of straight white hairs on them still. I'm sure they will pack on the weight soon but I'm still gonna post a few pic's I just been hesitant because they been growing so slow I'm kinda ashamed to show them rn and was hoping id hold out till they got bigger b4 I posted a pic but they are super frost and still look good though.

Hey nice plant you got there mates Just ordered a pack of Amnesia haze from cks , and currently growing revolver and candy cane from them and im really not disappointed so far , good genetic. Im on days 32 for the oldest.

Attachments

• IMG_1930.PNG
    IMG_1930.PNG
    471.9 KB · Views: 73
Sorry for not posting for a while. I'm not impressed with the size of them rn, for at 64 I thought they would be bigger, but the frost and smell is amazing
Mondayahrop.jpg
mondayyyyyy.jpg
mdy5thAHAFTPD.jpg
mdyfyfdy.jpg

Wow, my brother from another mother! Just ordered DP auto Durban Poison for next grow, but I'm a little worried I may have got ripped off. I paid through PayPal saw they accepted the money on the 16th but haven't shipped seeds yet. I have sent a couple emails but no response yet. Hope I'm wrong.
Hey man just charge back paypal takea money out of account say you havent received items and no email contact. They will pursue them or put cash back in your paypal but do it quickly.

Hey man just charge back paypal takea money out of account say you havent received items and no email contact. They will pursue them or put cash back in your paypal but do it quickly.
Thanks man, but they came and have 1 at day 5.

Back