New Grower CKS White Widow & Amnesia Haze Grow Journal.

Thanks and I'm running a 600w hps. I turned it off for picture.

Day 47/48 had some nute burn and a few other problems. but I think their starting to fatten up now. Heres a pic of the most mature looking plant a top on one of the amnesia haze with some calyx or w.e its called growth and some frost.View attachment 852825 View attachment 852824
Amnesia Haze looks awesome!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

CKSWW&AHAFGD50&51%%W7ISH$#$.jpg
I have some Issues with the grow forsure.last couple days its been putting on size I can tell. but a while back it felt like it was just sitting still for a week. didn't grow much at all. I think it might just feel like that when it stops the last early/preflower stretch and starts putting all its efferts into producing buds.. Idk if that even makes any sence but last grow the same 4-5 days seemed the same and I'm sure the nute burn and heat I was dealing w. wasn't helping either. Thanks everyone for sticking around and the support.

Just joined AFN today, nd today is day 34. heres some pic's from germination to day 33. btw I started with 9 plants but I didn't have the room in my closet and didn't have the light coverage for them all so 1 ww and 1 ah ended up getting sacrificed.

View attachment 847451 View attachment 847455 View attachment 847456 View attachment 847458View attachment 847463 View attachment 847466 View attachment 847467 View attachment 847468
Let me Know what you think. Is anyone else Growing CKS or around day 30 of an auto grow? or has anyone grown WW or AH auto's by CKS and if soo how was smoke/yield?
My 1st grow was CKS Early Miss and Northern Lights. Great genetics for sure. I want the auto white widow, but I don't order from outside U.S. anymore. Train wreck would be nice to.

My 1st grow was CKS Early Miss and Northern Lights. Great genetics for sure. I want the auto white widow, but I don't order from outside U.S. anymore. Train wreck would be nice to.
Earlymiss was my last and first grow, Yea I don't blame you here in Canada I can get them at smoke shops or despencarys so I do rather then ordering online but I'm going with some of dutch passion's auto's next I believe.

Earlymiss was my last and first grow, Yea I don't blame you here in Canada I can get them at smoke shops or despencarys so I do rather then ordering online but I'm going with some of dutch passion's auto's next I believe.
Wow, my brother from another mother! Just ordered DP auto Durban Poison for next grow, but I'm a little worried I may have got ripped off. I paid through PayPal saw they accepted the money on the 16th but haven't shipped seeds yet. I have sent a couple emails but no response yet. Hope I'm wrong.

Wow, my brother from another mother! Just ordered DP auto Durban Poison for next grow, but I'm a little worried I may have got ripped off. I paid through PayPal saw they accepted the money on the 16th but haven't shipped seeds yet. I have sent a couple emails but no response yet. Hope I'm wrong.
Sorry to hear. you ordered from DP site its self? I'm sure they will come :( Hope every thing works for Ya..

Sorry to hear. you ordered from DP site its self? I'm sure they will come :( Hope every thing works for Ya..
No, I only order from U.S. now so can't order from most major breeders. Seedbank is Fatman Seeds U.S. stock. May only ship every 2 weeks I don't know, haven't responded but people keep buying seeds from them. Well their site shows seeds that's have gone out of stock since I bought mine. Have a Facebook page, everything looks legit but until I get them im thinking i got took.

No, I only order from U.S. now so can't order from most major breeders. Seedbank is Fatman Seeds U.S. stock. May only ship every 2 weeks I don't know, haven't responded but people keep buying seeds from them. Well their site shows seeds that's have gone out of stock since I bought mine. Have a Facebook page, everything looks legit but until I get them im thinking i got took.

I'd be thinking the same thing tbh man. I went to the smoke shop where they sell bongs and stuff and they had a few packs of CKS auto's mostly photo's but I guess they more now.. You live in a legal state? Were not legal yet. but its going to be country wide soon there's a date set and everything but Medical is available to pretty much anyone with a ID over the age of 19 although I went and got my legit medical so I could grow and not have to worry that I'm doing anything illegal. Ever since I started this grow I been looking online for what I want to grow next after this. and I don't really want to order online because I cant just order another pack if they go missing, I have to keep to a budget type thing. and I found a lot of new places that sell seeds. One of the Dispensary's I went to until one opened up closer that has alot better pricing / variety I found out carries "Barney's Farm, Canuk Seeds aswell as Humboldt something when I went in the other day. but there's also a huge grow shop in the business park I wanted to check out that I hear carries seeds and I called in and they have all the Breeders, seedbanks or w.e I was looking for. I really wanna grow some Dutch Passion autoflower's. they seem to be the biggest yielding auto's that seem to have consistently high yields for a bunch different ppl. Check out you local grow shops, smoke shops and dispencarys and if for some reason nowhere sells id probably only order from a US seedbank/breeder I hear good things about Mephisto Genetics. I think their a newer company that only sells auto seeds.. Isnt it legal to buy cannabis seeds for fishing bait , bird food and mostly for souvenirs so I don't think they throw them out do they? Idk like I said even thought the stores sell the packs of seeds for a bit more I think then if I ordered online from thier site. I still rather buy the seeds cash / seeds in hand.. Check it out go in and ask. the grow shops around here the staff are always really helpful and if there Is somewhere local that sells seeds they would probably know. hopefully ur seeds show up though but you can still check around for next time. GL on the grow

Back