New Grower CKS White Widow & Amnesia Haze Grow Journal.

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
White Widow,Amnesia Haze. FP leaf shatter.
Just joined AFN today, nd today is day 34. heres some pic's from germination to day 33. btw I started with 9 plants but I didn't have the room in my closet and didn't have the light coverage for them all so 1 ww and 1 ah ended up getting sacrificed.

24203461_10213036810668272_178297752_n.jpg
20171212_144230_HDR.jpg
day16goinggr8.jpg
20171220_170528.jpg
7th.jpg
8th.jpg
9thh.jpg
ffrriiidaayday33.jpg

Let me Know what you think. Is anyone else Growing CKS or around day 30 of an auto grow? or has anyone grown WW or AH auto's by CKS and if soo how was smoke/yield?

Welcome to The Forum, it looks like you're off to a good start. I think I'll follow along. Sorry I haven't grown any cks gear, it'll be interesting to see how they turn out.

Welcome to AFN my friend you will find a lot of friendly people on here also i can see your off to a great start

Just joined AFN today, nd today is day 34. heres some pic's from germination to day 33. btw I started with 9 plants but I didn't have the room in my closet and didn't have the light coverage for them all so 1 ww and 1 ah ended up getting sacrificed.

View attachment 847451 View attachment 847455 View attachment 847456 View attachment 847458View attachment 847463 View attachment 847466 View attachment 847467 View attachment 847468
Let me Know what you think. Is anyone else Growing CKS or around day 30 of an auto grow? or has anyone grown WW or AH auto's by CKS and if soo how was smoke/yield?
Greetings,
I am on day 30 of my indoor grow also. I grew a WW last summer ( outdoors ) - planted in June, harvested in late August, no idea of the seed vendor as I found it in a bag of White Widow. Also nothing from CKS. Currently I am growing
Dutch Passion - Auto Blackberry Kush x3
Cream of the Crop - Cash Crop Auto x2
Greenbud Seeds - Polar Express Auto x1
Yours are looking good, what is your soil medium?
All are 30 days. You can see under MrGoat in new growers journals.
I included a couple pics of my White Widow from summer 2017, I do remember that was the 1 plant I had to fight powdery mildew on, but again that was an outside grow. Summers are very humid where I live. Was probably the smoothest smoke I have grown.whitewidow.png whitewidow2.jpg

Mr Goat

Thanks Everyone!

Day 47/48 had some nute burn and a few other problems. but I think their starting to fatten up now. Heres a pic of the most mature looking plant a top on one of the amnesia haze with some calyx or w.e its called growth and some frost.
amnesiatopday48.jpg
day48.jpg

Nice plants you got there , what light are u running ? Im also growing some cks auto seeds ( revolver and candy cane) , hope they get beautiful like yours.

looking happy and healthy,budding up nice.
good luck.
:pighug:

Back