Mephisto Genetics Chemdogging x Tyrone Stomper Auto Regs Grow

Proph

Regenerative Organic Grower
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Back where it all started.. The Mephisto thread! I got a package in the mail today and I couldnt WAIT, so I just dropped four Chemdogging x Tyrone Stomper auto regs. The plan is to hopefully get at least one solid male to work with and one female to grow out. There hasn't been a male Mephisto plant thats been grown out in a journal so lets hope this is a 1st. The other pack is Chem City Blues x Chemdogging.. Which I have future plans for!

They will be grown in 1 gal pots with Cyco coco. I will be using Microbie Life supps and Origins base and bloom teas. Hopefully thats all we need. Grown under 4 autocobs.. Sharing a 2x4 tent. If I get a male, he will be moved to a 2x2 tent, hopefully along with a female to pollinate.

Wish me luck!
20171201_004024.jpg
20171201_021017.jpg

Back where it all started.. The Mephisto thread! I got a package in the mail today and I couldnt WAIT, so I just dropped four Chemdogging x Tyrone Stomper auto regs. The plan is to hopefully get at least one solid male to work with and one female to grow out. There hasn't been a male Mephisto plant thats been grown out in a journal so lets hope this is a 1st. The other pack is Chem City Blues x Chemdogging.. Which I have future plans for!

They will be grown in 1 gal pots with Cyco coco. I will be using Microbie Life supps and Origins base and bloom teas. Hopefully thats all we need. Grown under 4 autocobs.. Sharing a 2x4 tent. If I get a male, he will be moved to a 2x2 tent, hopefully along with a female to pollinate.

Wish me luck!
View attachment 834370 View attachment 834371
sounds cool im subbed :pop:where did you get regs special request ?

I'll be watching as I have gone from 5 gallon smart pots to 3 gallon and now considering 2 gallon. Luck to you.
Thanks for taggin along! I usually run 3 gal pots but this time I'm runming coco so ive got a feeling it will equal a 2 gal pot of OF or Roots.. Im basically playing it safe! Hahaha

Yes, I put some personal stock of regs up for auction on instagram earlier this year. Quite a few packs went unpaid so they are still around. Since things can't be sold here on afn it made sense to do it over on insta.

Thanks for answering!

Back