New Grower CBD Auto-grow Journal v1.02

The journey continues...

Here is a pic of the same leaf that experienced "nutrient splash" some days ago.
Bm_NuteSplash_01_05-17-2018.jpg

Below: Blue Mystic @ 6.4 weeks (45 days) H-9.5in W-11in
It's a girl!

Bm_Girl_01.jpg

Blue Mystic - Secondary Bud
Bm_flrBud__02_05-17-2018.jpg

King's Kush CBD @ 4.0 weeks (32 days) H-10.5in W-12in
It's a girl!

Kk_Girl__01_05-17-2018.jpg

King's Kush - Top Bud
Kk__02_05-17-2018.jpg

@Mañ'O'Green
Questions:
Are we ready for transition nutrients?
Should I be applying some Bloom light? (actually, I have been giving it about 20% Bloom light for a few days now)
Given that I added a photoperiod plant in the mix, I will be unable to reduce the Vegetative light until the Auto's are complete.

Also: did not dilute nutrients from 65% to 60% (jumped from 50% to 65%, instead of 60%) and am now ready to use 75% nutes.

Last edited:
The leaf damage is definitely external. Go ahead and switch the light to full bloom. Yes go to week 4 - transition nutrients @ 70%. I do see what might be a tiny bit of tip burn. Not really sure. Your photography is very good; what camera are you using? Get a full picture of the plant from the top for each one.

The leaf damage is definitely external. Go ahead and switch the light to full bloom. Yes go to week 4 - transition nutrients @ 70%. I do see what might be a tiny bit of tip burn. Not really sure. Your photography is very good; what camera are you using? Get a full picture of the plant from the top for each one.
I will get those top-view pics tomorrow. I use my Canon 5D Mark II with a macro lens (1:1 or 2:1) and process them in Adobe Photoshop.
Since my return from away, I have noticed a smell. Mary, A.K.A Blue Mystic is one clean lady while Jane, A.K.A. King's Kush CBD has a case of B.O. Exhaust ventilation is on nearly all the time now and the humidity level is difficult to maintain.

I will get those top-view pics tomorrow. I use my Canon 5D Mark II with a macro lens (1:1 or 2:1) and process them in Adobe Photoshop.
Since my return from away, I have noticed a smell. Mary, A.K.A Blue Mystic is one clean lady while Jane, A.K.A. King's Kush CBD has a case of B.O. Exhaust ventilation is on nearly all the time now and the humidity level is difficult to maintain.
With small cubic feet it is always difficult to keep all of the environmental factors in balance yet when you think about it they are almost never in balance outdoors. So just do the best you can.

With small cubic feet it is always difficult to keep all of the environmental factors in balance yet when you think about it they are almost never in balance outdoors. So just do the best you can.
Well put. My thoughts exactly.

Measured them again today without the white plates (aprox 1/2 inch off) They are now pushing 12-13 inches each!

Here are the top view pics.

Blue Mystic:
Bm_TopView_05-18-2018.jpg

King's Kush CBD:
Kku_TopView_05-18-2018.jpg

as you can see, I take them outdoors to photograph.

Had watered them yesterday, well past the rockwool now. The watering just made the bottom of the trays moist. moved some of the dry soil on top of the wet soil so as to protect from the light a bit. Would you still recommend that I use the plates?

Getting ready for a "shot" of NYC Diesel and some light work outdoors in the garden, prepping for vegies. Supposed to rain both Sat & Sun so planting is in order.

Last edited:

Measured them again today without the white plates (aprox 1/2 inch off) They are now pushing 12-13 inches each!

Blue Mystic:
View attachment 907883

King's Kush CBD:
View attachment 907884

Had watered them yesterday, well past the rockwool now. The watering just made the bottom of the trays moist. moved some of the dry soil on top of the wet soil so as to protect from the light a bit. Would you still recommend that I use the plates?

Getting ready for a "shot" of NYC Diesel and some light work outdoors in the garden, prepping for vegies. Supposed to rain both Sat & Sun so planting is in order.
They look great. Be careful taking your plants outdoors they can easily pick up insects! The rockwool looks to be well shaded by the plants now so the plates are no longer needed. You are well on your way to a good crop. Good work :slap:

Blue Mystic:
View attachment 907883

King's Kush CBD:
View attachment 907884

Ps. start watering the entire pot now.

Ps. start watering the entire pot now.
Entire pot watering..got-it!
Q: the 70% wk4 transition nutrients... is this following the "10%/wk" plan? In other words, would I water with 80% in about a week?

P.S. I have been quick to photograph outside with the plants, fearful of bugs.I will have to setup a light inside the tent for imaging purposes.

Back