F.N.

Senior Stoner
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
ALL AUTOS BABY and some photos
I have just put a Tangiematic from fast buds a sour crack and a hbss from Mephisto and a DP auto Brooklyn sunrise. They are all on Day five Pictures to come. The first picture is the light of course and what comes with it.

IMG_3113 - Edited.jpg
IMG_4508 - Edited.jpg
IMG_4507.JPG
IMG_4506 - Edited.jpg
IMG_4505.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_4507.JPG
    IMG_4507.JPG
    125 KB · Views: 230
Here is a update these are all noticeably bigger and will be fed tomorrow for the first time. Tangiematic sour crack HBSS and a auto Brooklyn sunrise. Under the TASTY I do see a noticeable size difference then my other seedlings started under my other light

IMG_4519.JPG
IMG_4517 - Edited.jpg

IMG_4511 - Edited.jpg
IMG_4514.JPG
IMG_4515.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_4518.JPG
    IMG_4518.JPG
    186.5 KB · Views: 189
Nice FN ! What power setting are you at and @ what distance?

:pop:

I am full blast at about 3and a half to four feet away some habits die hard I have never grown using a dimmer. It just does not feel right but I will attempt incoproprating less light during seedling stage in the near future. Thanks for stopping. @Habitual and I will take a true measurement and get back to you

I am full blast at about 3and a half to four feet away some habits die hard I have never grown using a dimmer. It just does not feel right but I will attempt incoproprating less light during seedling stage in the near future. Thanks for stopping. @Habitual and I will take a true measurement and get back to you

Its all good no need to measure! :pass:

I only have 30 inches to the top of my pots any way. Your light is 4 cobs driven @ 75 watts each 36v 2100ma. Mine is 3 cob driven @ 50 watts each 36v 1400ma (my 84 par watts to your 150).

Gonna crank mine up today @ day 21 been running just below half power 4/7 males already so fuck it. FN if your seedlings are larger than the other ones your using fem beans run it full. I was trying to keep temps below 75 for the supposed push toward fem but sounds like bollocks to me.

Hab

edited voltage I thought the t4 was 72v

I am not moving my light this seems to be a sweet spot

@Tasty I am just blown away with this light. The production of my seedlings under it are all way ahead of anything else in my tent. I am a true beleiver in cree technology and high end drivers. If you can explain in laymens terms why you chose running of 2100ma instead of 1400ma so that the regular Joe can understand. Why they should chose your light over others. Plus could you give us the skinny on what your new lights are going to run and why? Thank you @Tasty

Last edited:
I have decided to use the light as prescribed I moved it to 24 inches and I dialed down the power of the light. I have no numbers to indicate what level I am at so I just turned it down until it looked good this is a little daunting it is a very powerful light but I have to start some where. Any suggestions or help with dimming instead of raising the light would be really appreciated @Tasty very much thank you as of now I am on a four hour watch lol. Here is a few update pictures as you can see three look perfect the fourth being a HBSS has been a little tiny from the beginning she has a few rust spots on leaves. seeing that may not have anything to do with the light but I thought I might as well try in full blown VEG mode and at 24 inches

IMG_4540 - Edited.jpg
IMG_4539 - Edited.jpg
IMG_4538 - Edited.jpg
IMG_4537 - Edited.jpg

Back