Harvest & Curing CannaZone product testing of Trim Bin by Harvest-More

Hi everybody.. This was my first test/run with the Trim Bin .. Huge shout out for making this possible Thank You Harvest-More/Trim Bin... Okay so.. Since i dont normally save trim i used some nugs set aside for an eth extraction with had been dried for a while. rH in CO is very low but an oven dry was not used to minimize moisture..these were not put in the freezer either... Lets roll thru some pics and descriptions shall we!!!
image.jpeg
heres the starting material and i used Autobeanstalks gear for this,potent buds= potent and concentrated Kief!!
image.jpeg
as the bud was choped to workable crumbs i chose to use a card to roll the material back and forth across the mesh, the brush was also used to keep the material from becoming "dust"and contaminating the kief
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

These three pics show the final kief pile ..It has a nice color which is an indication that the possibility of plant matter contamination was kept to a minimum.. My opinion is that with a 150mic screen, the material cannot be "overworked" or the kief will get a planty flavor and/or a greenish color.. So work fast and dont worry about some getting thrown.. All material can( and will) still be used for edibles,other extracts,oils/capsules. In the case of trim ya may just throw it but since i used buds ill push the remains a little further
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
these two pics show some "other" kief i have jarred up.. On the left is 45 mic..middle is 73 mic.. 150 mic Trim Bin kief is to the right and you can see by the color that it is "right there" with the others as far as color. Since i harvested a few plants on friday and have more finishing next week,ill start "bagging up the trim" and put this set to good use!!!
image.jpeg
this last pic was an attempt to show the mesh after one run, and i was trying to show that the mesh is starting to get "gummed up" this is part of working mesh screens and the maintenance/cleaning that goes along with it is a very important step that should not be skipped,ive ruined bubble bags from procrastinating,,this set however has a steel mesh and is removable which will make an easy alcohol cleaning a breeze.. One note.. The warped screen frame did not cause any "heartburn" during the process and while it may not get a "10" for appearance,the set does get a "10" for function... More soon!! Hey.. @Benjamin Squier @smokersuniteuk420 @CandyCane613 @Roark @IzzyTheGrower @bhomb_ @AmberTrichome @2Stoned2Care @Sideshow @Jackson @Seabass @HippieWarrior @Starbreaker @St. Tom @Maria Sanchez @Powerful14 @KonopCh @Egzoset @TheWeekendGrower @AussieStoner @Creature @Autogrowzs @AutoJ @NugNoob @Sleeveofauto @AJrexxx @Vapo69 @HemiSync @jingo .. Come on over and see what the test team is reviewing!! Peace guys

Last edited:
Cheers for the tag @budelee that looks like some awesome kief my friend.i was thinking about getting myself a screen and that one with bin attached looks great for just sticking on your lap while you watch the television,thanks again for the tag bro.you got a link ? i am to lazy to google hahahaha

Cheers for the tag @budelee that looks like some awesome kief my friend.i was thinking about getting myself a screen and that one with bin attached looks great for just sticking on your lap while you watch the television,thanks again for the tag bro.you got a link ? i am to lazy to google hahahaha
I'll get you one.. Hold on a sec..

Yup it's what I thought it is, I usually make (what I call) hash from my keif that builds up in my coffee grinder, always wanted to get some pure keif though, from all the screens I've seen this has to be the most simple straight forward design, now to look them up and cross my fingers they ship to Aus and the price isn't five millions dollars, thanks again for the tag @budelee if they ship em my way you've got me sold!

Back