Harvest & Curing CannaZone product testing of Trim Bin by Harvest-More

Ahh man they only ship state side, and coming in at $70 that's cheap as chips, checked trusty old eBay, looking at $100 to get one here, though I'd much rather give my money to the actual company and support them :/

Ahh man they only ship state side, and coming in at $70 that's cheap as chips, checked trusty old eBay, looking at $100 to get one here, though I'd much rather give my money to the actual company and support them :/
Shipping can sure run the price of a product sky high!! Keep an eye open and things might change for the better/cheaper..

Yes the one that comes standard on it is 150 and they also sell a 220

This is interesting. I may have to make a homebrew design. I have SS mesh in varying grades all the way to 400 from playing around with ecigs over the years. Looks like that expense may not have been a total waste 4years later. Who'd a thunk it?

@budelee your timing is impeccable was just looking for something to run all this trim and popcorn.

I will e-mails them today after work and see if they are willing to throw out a discount code or have one that works on their site. I'll let you know!:thumbsup:

this looks cool as hell ive not long done a bho run with my scraps this looks effortless also thanks for the tag pal

Last edited:
I will e-mails them today after work and see if they are willing to throw out a discount code or have one that works on their site. I'll let you know!:thumbsup:
Thanks Bri!! There is quite the interest in these babies!! Kudos to all the test team for great documentation and the slight variations on the methods they use to complete the process,it really gives a good understanding of what to expect with this product!!

Batcall received thanks for the invite this looks amazing as I have been playing around with butters and oil first batch of brownies blasted my socks off I used trim tho [emoji91]looking forward to the great information that will be provided in this thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back