Harvest & Curing CannaZone product testing of Trim Bin by Harvest-More

WhoooHoooo! :woohoo:I Love this Trim Bin by Harvest More!
Thank you @briman and @trimbin!

We know several growers in the area, they donate their throw aways to me and I make meds for them out of it.
I separate the small buds that make it this far and the stems from the rest of the trimmings, then I collect the kief.
The Trim Bin makes it a lot faster and it was very comfortable on my lap.
IMG_1927 (3).JPG

IMG_1925.JPG

The Filter section makes it easy to sort out the small buds and stems.
IMG_1934.JPG

All the while I'm working, kief is being collected!
IMG_1935.JPG

IMG_1937.JPG

IMG_1921.JPG

WhoooHoooo! :woohoo:I Love this Trim Bin by Harvest More!
Thank you @briman and @trimbin!

We know several growers in the area, they donate their throw aways to me and I make meds for them out of it.
I separate the small buds that make it this far and the stems from the rest of the trimmings, then I collect the kief.
The Trim Bin makes it a lot faster and it was very comfortable on my lap.
View attachment 706649
View attachment 706639
The Filter section makes it easy to sort out the small buds and stems.
View attachment 706640
All the while I'm working, kief is being collected!
View attachment 706641
View attachment 706642
View attachment 706643
Great work. Love to see it represented so well.

yeah man, the Bin looks awesome and SOLID word of mouth is WAY WAY better than oddball and NOT fully accurate nor HONEST opinions about the Trim Bin on Amazon for example. so I too LOVE seeing it spoken about truthfully as well and a solid showing and a solid representation too. well done guys n girls :D stoked as all kindsa heck to try my Bin out. ill most likely be buyimg one or even two more. one for myself and trim n kief WEEEEE LD then trimming of the other two when we be trimming. one to catch it all and the pothers to use LOL! hmmm, awesome deal guys! :)

OH btw @Son of Hobbes thanks for posting that link that mammoth P was doing freebies again. as some or all of you saw, I got a really really nice double mini bottle of MP with stickers,among other stuff. Mammoth P rolling papers LMFAO!!

Last edited:
The Official Un-boxing
Of
Trim Bins (with scary echo)
The Trim Bins arrive in a Large semi-discrete box..
Surprisingly the box has a bit of weight to it which is an indicator that tou will not be getting a sub par cheapo plastic tray...
image.jpeg
As the "Grand Opening" continues and the items are removed from the box, your suspicions are confirmed that these are made of High Grade Heavy Plastic and are made to last a long time!!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
There are many extras included in the package with it, a very nice bonus,the stickers and the cleaning accessory are a nice addition, Great Job Trim Bin/ Harvest More Team!!
Upon further inspection of the complete set the lower "kief" tray revealed that the frame surrounding the 150 mic mesh is slightly distorted
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
..I can re-assure those thinking about this set,that this is not a major concern since the "working area" is the screen itself,if by chance some kief does move to the outer edge,the tray can be dissassembled as it is held together with bottom mounted screws ,this is an excellent idea because there will come a time when the mesh needs to be cleaned and this forethought makes it an easy chore, I will give this set a SOLID 9.5 for construction,,I will also be using this set this weekend and will have another review of the functionality
A Huge Shout Out to the Harvest More /Trim Bin Team for making this Test possible!!​

Hot Damn! Tomorrow I trim 12 small seed plants! Can't wait to see what falls off of them!

Great review!

Back