Harvest & Curing CannaZone product testing of Trim Bin by Harvest-More

NICE , I cant wait to get mine. ill be trimming my whole tent within two weeks. so that'll be kewl!! Imma put it through a test AND have several different people use it too and get their opinion on it too. two will be new whom Im teaching since they wanna learn finally LOL! and the other two ladies I have help me trim n stuff. so should be a very full review indeed LOL!

NICE , I cant wait to get mine. ill be trimming my whole tent within two weeks. so that'll be kewl!! Imma put it through a test AND have several different people use it too and get their opinion on it too. two will be new whom Im teaching since they wanna learn finally LOL! and the other two ladies I have help me trim n stuff. so should be a very full review indeed LOL!
I ran dry trim thru can not wait to see what you come up with

hey dude, did you by chance get one of those drink strap holders? was curious I wanted to test all the gear if it was there.I was watching a cpl of their videos and saw that. thought huh, now thats interesting LOL! man, a pound of trim LOL! that IS a lotta Kief :) lotsa smiles headed your way me thinks :)

hey dude, did you by chance get one of those drink strap holders? was curious I wanted to test all the gear if it was there.I was watching a cpl of their videos and saw that. thought huh, now thats interesting LOL! man, a pound of trim LOL! that IS a lotta Kief :) lotsa smiles headed your way me thinks :)
I have over 4 pounds of trim I have saved throughout the years going to be fun to run it..

And I did not get the drink holder thing.. I saw one and it looks pretty cool.

Here's a cool tip.

If you keep your trim (and you definitely should!), best thing to do is to completely freeze the plant matter. The trichomes will fall off much easier and more intact. You can place marbles of a few coins in there and just jiggle the tray around for maximum effect. The quantity you can harvest from regular 'ol trim is actually quite astonishing!

Back