Hello AFN! I too have had mine pop on Sunday and we are officially on week 1 !!!:headbang: New tent, carbon filter, autopot system, led, circulating fan and extraction fan. Got it all dialed in and temps are steady @ 76*F and humidity is at 56%. I may throw a damp towel in the bottom of the tent to raise the humidity a bit(pro tip if your humidity is low) then you take the towel and rewet it and toss it in the floor again and again, but you have to wash it every 5-6 days, so it doesn't get mold on it. But it helps and can raise you RH 10%. I have them in da Coco in their final resting place...a 6.6gal. pot of some of the fluffiest coco I have used, Which is a brand called Black Magic and can be had at Home Depot on the cheap. Pre-washed and perlite added.
I started them off(I prewetted the coco with cal/mag and voodoo juice Sunday) a bit of Cal/mag, Canna Start, Jump Start(grow More) voodoo, Hydroguard, Orca and roots excelurator. I'll be hand watering them until about day 20, firing up the air dome and filling the rez. Everything will be PH'd to 5.8 and hopefully I can give this strain a good show!:thumbsup:

These beans are available on Seedsman as we speak! Thanks @sniper for the info, so if anyone wants em, go get em!! I didn't think they would be released to the public so soon.
http://www.seedsman.com/en/auto-glueberry-o-g-feminised-seeds

On to some baby pics!!
DSC_0002.JPG
DSC_0005.JPG
DSC_0006.JPG
DSC_0007.JPG
DSC_0003.JPG
DSC_0008.JPG

Welcome to the world young 'uns!
I'm looking forward to this and seeing how they turn out.
I bought some "Glueberry OG" today as my Black Friday treat to myself!
I dunno why Seedsman has them for sale already, maybe they are just jumping the gun?:shrug:
Bought 3 Glueberry OG getting another 5 beans as freebies, not bad for under £20, got like Black Friday!:yay:

Back