I'm on this one..... I need to pre order I guess for an early grow after DP release them to us "Plebs".... I have to say - This one really interests me !

Good luck all.

:worship:

Game on! All 3 in 1 gallon grow bags under the Mars 320. Grow spectrums on but they'll get a bit of a blend from the panel next to them on Bloom... Finishing my 5 girls in their home stretch... Sun/Mon we should have seedlings!
WP_20161117_001.jpg

I'm on this one..... I need to pre order I guess for an early grow after DP release them to us "Plebs".... I have to say - This one really interests me !

Good luck all.

:worship:
Hahaha a pre order would be nice [emoji269] [emoji269] [emoji269] [emoji91] [emoji91] [emoji91]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Happy Monday, Folks! :toke:
After a good soak (I usually go 18 hours, but did 20 this time), my beans finally hit the dirt last night! :woohoo:
I'll start a journal tonight after work and post the link here.
Just fair warning, you may see some large rat traps in some of my pictures... Last night, I saw signs of a packrat outside, so my grow room looks a bit like a minefield right now:muahaha:
A couple of years ago, I lost 12 plants to one of the bastards, so it's battle stations early.
Any bets that the only thing I catch are my own feet? :rofl:

Great start, everyone!:pass:
I can use it for a few things.. Joint stash case (better than a cigg case!) keeping shake from bud I grind up and roll... Lol

:pass:
Yeah, the Missus has already taken over the case. :crying:
I tried to argue... What exactly does "not a debatable issue" mean?:shrug:

DSC_1933.JPG
DSC_1931.JPG

These two are up and on day 3 now and as you can see no double heads in any off them soo I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for one plant with two root systems wich I believe will make her a monster I hope

Back