Happy Monday, Folks! :toke:
After a good soak (I usually go 18 hours, but did 20 this time), my beans finally hit the dirt last night! :woohoo:
I'll start a journal tonight after work and post the link here.
Just fair warning, you may see some large rat traps in some of my pictures... Last night, I saw signs of a packrat outside, so my grow room looks a bit like a minefield right now:muahaha:
A couple of years ago, I lost 12 plants to one of the bastards, so it's battle stations early.
Any bets that the only thing I catch are my own feet? :rofl:
I'm looking forward to ure thread bro best of luck with germination

Ok I have 1 baby that cracked on the 18th and 1 never showed. I put the other in a cup yesterday and today in a paper towel I really want 2 so hoping all goes well with Germination of girl 2... it's gonna be a packed tent. They will be growing under the Amare 250 and directly next to a big league chew and a purple kush....

Ok I have 1 baby that cracked on the 18th and 1 never showed. I put the other in a cup yesterday and today in a paper towel I really want 2 so hoping all goes well with Germination of girl 2... it's gonna be a packed tent. They will be growing under the Amare 250 and directly next to a big league chew and a purple kush....
Hope all goes well with getting a 2nd to pop..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

View attachment 661773 View attachment 661774
These two are up and on day 3 now and as you can see no double heads in any off them soo I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for one plant with two root systems wich I believe will make her a monster I hope
Looking good I'm assuming you filled the hole in the rockwool with coco???

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Hiya buds! Just breezing thru with baby pics! Wicked busy harvesting and getting the business dialed in... All 3 popped out Sunday Night! They look great!

WP_20161121_003.jpg

Back