DSC_1902.JPG

Mines are here and are germination as we speak pics and thread will come tomorrow.
A quick run down of setup
2x 300w marshydro led lights
3.5 gallon DIY AIRPOTS
Plant Magic soil mixed 50/50 with coco with ECO THRIVE and blood n bone meal added with my secret ingredients mykos [HASHTAG]#healthy[/HASHTAG] roots healthy plants.
All the other necessary stuff like
Carbon filter oscillating fans ph pens ect.
Nutrients are plant magic general hydroponics and canna.
Come join me tommorow for more details.
A big thank you to Dutch passion and afn for this opportunity

Out of the shot glass and into the moist paper towels and placed on the warmer. Once I get a 1/4 inch tail or so they will go into the pro mix HP.....

I've decided against 2 5 gal smart pots.. I only have 1 airpot and it's a 3 gal but I REALLY like the root mass I get with it so it'll be 1 three gallon air pot and 1 five gallon smart pot.....

Out of the shot glass and into the moist paper towels and placed on the warmer. Once I get a 1/4 inch tail or so they will go into the pro mix HP.....

I've decided against 2 5 gal smart pots.. I only have 1 airpot and it's a 3 gal but I REALLY like the root mass I get with it so it'll be 1 three gallon air pot and 1 five gallon smart pot.....
Good to see the comparison bro

I am so jealous because i have at least 4 weeks left for my girls to finish before i can pop a seed.but the good thing is i can watch you guys grow and then will be able to see if i can lst,lollipop,supercrop them.

Good luck my friends i will be(ROOTING)for you all :smoking::coffee:

My beans are in the dirt so next 2-3 days there pretty heads should be above ground.
Has anyone experienced a double taproot before as one has it

In my experience from vegetable gardening a double tap like that, may, either create two plants,one of these will most likely be 'runted' or two tap roots (it happens quite a lot with carrots) which would cause no difficulty. Should two plants pop up you'll need to separate them, this will not be a pleasant experience for young plants.

On the upside, you likely have a twofer.....

good luck

Mas

In my experience from vegetable gardening a double tap like that, may, either create two plants,one of these will most likely be 'runted' or two tap roots (it happens quite a lot with carrots) which would cause no difficulty. Should two plants pop up you'll need to separate them, this will not be a pleasant experience for young plants.

On the upside, you likely have a twofer.....

good luck

Mas
If this does happen I don't want to be taking them out rinseing roots ect as it'll shock the shit out of it so I could just nip it it kill it off that way couldnt aye

Back