Give me more info please... What watts, pot size, soil, nutes, just trying to get close to this Bci never have came close with photos... And if autos can give me those numbers then omg, it's hard to believe it's so big lol
I'll drop you links to my grows but quickly

Pots 18 litre day airpots just drilled 0.5 cm all around.

Soil is plant magic 50% coco 50% with one cup eco thrive and mykos.

Nutes are general hydroponics 3 part with canna Rhizotonic.
I use 2 x 300 watt marshydro led

Week 6 glueberry og auto
Remo nutrients

2017-03-08 14.12.38.jpg

Here are the final pics of my Glueberry before harvesting, Day 83... Took me over 25 hours to trim this monster!

Congrats to DP for creating one hell of a strain :bow:... This grow has clearly exceeded all expectations... insane harvest of fat, sticky, sweet smelling buds can't ask for anything more. :thumbsup:

yFOzmEu.jpg

s0eXMih.jpg

aJjkydr.jpg

4NusO0o.jpg

iyPqt9q.jpg

0tNip88.jpg

LyM0Z39.jpg

rIkPvOz.jpg

10XmpW3.jpg

9NSE8R5.jpg

MUpBRma.jpg

xG7a2lB.jpg

JNEgs60.jpg

RhPJm6K.jpg

CcSRGHs.jpg

EtMGPjT.jpg

5qd2kkr.jpg

PGxjfkE.jpg

Evening Folks :toke:
It's gonna take a bit to update, but I can definitely say that I fell well short of producing monsters like I'm seeing here! :worship:
My humble apologies to all the test growers, and to @DutchPassionTony. As this was starting, it seems I was suffering a series of mini-strokes that culminated in a not - so - mini. :doc3:
I have some rather large blank spots in my memory, but I do remember that I love growing great weed! :jointman:
I'm working with my Missus right now to get a time line for the pics and harvest.
Some pics as they started booming in flower, just to get things rolling :
20170103_043216.jpg

20161227_182348.jpg

I do remember that one gal was quite a bit smaller, and seems to have struggled with nutrient uptake.
It was an early harvest, and again I'll have to re-weigh (my Missus tried, but I can't confirm that the scale was properly calibrated.
My plan, to complete this test the right way, is to drop the remaining bean and do it right.
Thanks for your patience. :bow::bow::pass:

Back