OK so I'm new here but old school over at GC.... I'm trying some autos in with my photo....I have auto glueberry og from Dutch also... My question is do I need to stick it in my veg room under 18/6 (wouldn't it bud no matter what)... All I ever grown auto was the first ever get ever came out with the original lowryder.... Wasn't very pleased as I didn't get but 3 Grams but was grown outside and didn't get Alot light..... If goes in veg room will be under MH hortilux blue 600s 18/6... And if in flower side on 12/12 be under hortilux super HP's 1000s...

Thanks for info and what kind of yield are expected for 5-7 gallon pots.. Thanks again

OK so I'm new here but old school over at GC.... I'm trying some autos in with my photo....I have auto glueberry og from Dutch also... My question is do I need to stick it in my veg room under 18/6 (wouldn't it bud no matter what)... All I ever grown auto was the first ever get ever came out with the original lowryder.... Wasn't very pleased as I didn't get but 3 Grams but was grown outside and didn't get Alot light..... If goes in veg room will be under MH hortilux blue 600s 18/6... And if in flower side on 12/12 be under hortilux super HP's 1000s...

Thanks for info and what kind of yield are expected for 5-7 gallon pots.. Thanks again
Yup, 18/6 and its good. Im sure there is a huge change from 20 years ago. Welcome to afn!

The autogame is strong brother. You get autos right and before long youll be growing more and more of them.

I pulled around 195 grams off my glueberry in a 5 gal and it was around 70 days if i remember thats seed the chop. I used 7 gals in the past and its a waste of soil in my opinion. The 5 and 7 performed pretty much the same. The big difference is using a 5 over a 3

Ull absolutely love autoflower now bud I pulled 10+ oz from my 2 glueberry testers uve picked a outstanding Strain.
I run all my plants on 18/6 seed to harvest.
I grew photos for nearly 10 year now I only grow autoflowers 8-15 Oz off 4 plants every 70-80 DAYS

The autogame is strong brother. You get autos right and before long youll be growing more and more of them.

I pulled around 195 grams off my glueberry in a 5 gal and it was around 70 days if i remember thats seed the chop. I used 7 gals in the past and its a waste of soil in my opinion. The 5 and 7 performed pretty much the same. The big difference is using a 5 over a 3
What's the trick to pulling this much... I'm seeing some large claims....I mean damn we don't get that much indoor off photos.... Average 3-4 and 5 oz off few and that's 2 month veg from clone (was 3 gal bags I've went to 5-7 gallon now)....Idk I been growing a long time but seems like everybody"online"grows more than me... And I'm not talking just lil I mean freaking crazy numbers.... Just makes me think damn what am I doing wrong BC my plants get huge with tons buds thick as rocks too but idk
... Thanks for help

Ull absolutely love autoflower now bud I pulled 10+ oz from my 2 glueberry testers uve picked a outstanding Strain.
I run all my plants on 18/6 seed to harvest.
I grew photos for nearly 10 year now I only grow autoflowers 8-15 Oz off 4 plants every 70-80 DAYS
Give me more info please... What watts, pot size, soil, nutes, just trying to get close to this Bci never have came close with photos... And if autos can give me those numbers then omg, it's hard to believe it's so big lol

If you wanna see crazy numbers in fast times..... im not trying to brag just search my name on here and read the journals. You can see the size references and numbers in most of my journals and documented anywhere from 65 to 90 days.

This is why we grow autos. Heres the deal an auto done wrong is no different than a photo done wrong its all a total waste of time

But an auto done right is much better than a photo done right because i can pull way more in a shorter time. The autos of the past are just that. In the past. The .5 to 1 oz harvest of 7%thc bud is a thing of the past. Unfortanately its still what a lot of people think they know and often times the only thing they know about autos.

Ill put it this way. There are only a few reasons why the autoflower isnt the new standard of growing for all. That is the in ability to clone them and the varying pheno you see in each batch. The industrial grower needs the clonability. They need to have a mother and clone her hundreds of times. Its essential to know the growth patters and potency. Also the autoflowers come from seed and this can be non cost effestive to industrial growers who don want to run a breeding project to keep the grows alive.

BUT for a hobbiest level grower or someone growing their own meds there is no reason to grow photos. You can get much more variety and much more bud in the same area with autos over photos.

Heres a list of names to search here to see autos done right.

TaNg, Stepside, fairlynew, jingo, hansbricks, rifleman, kishnft and i have grown a few too ;)

Proof is in the pudding. Look at the final yield co pared to time grown. Youll be amazed

The key is STRAIN selection. With a photo your plant size is detirmined by how long you veg. With autos its detirmined by health of the plant while in veg..... and genetics. You cant do anything to veg them longer

Some strains run 60 days and pull 2 oz. Some strains run 75 and pull 5 oz the longer sativa doms can run 80 to 90 but depending on grower skill 7 to 12 zips. Maybe more in some cases.

Last edited:
Back