Day 68
The Glueberry is really packing on the weight now, she was starting to fall over from the weight so had to tie the main trunk and some of the secondary branches to the tent frame for support... She still has at least a couple weeks to go so going have some crazy fat buds on her. ;)

Got her on Overdrive now as of yesterday, current feed is 1.5ml/L Sensi Bloom, 2.5ml/L Cal-Mag, 0.75ml/L Silicate, 2.5ml/L Terpinator, 1ml/L Bud Candy, 1ml/L Overdrive.

Here's pics from yesterday.
tiRMkDh.jpg

zfIJx4B.jpg

2r8uZHu.jpg

CilfSy3.jpg

nxvHK5A.jpg

KqDOrTE.jpg

CyYtDMZ.jpg

Qg0ut8W.jpg

vw6GWvf.jpg

dwhhlFp.jpg

Rigged up one of the cross bars to the side of the tent to tie the branches to.
eidm0UP.jpg

She's mighty fine hans awsome job bro

amazing display of mega buds

hanz top quality mate well done;) ur the reason im gna switch to autopots.keep it up a big harvest to come.happy growing;)
Thanks guys... @autobeast cool man another Autopot convert :thumbsup: Dutch Passion and Autopots are definitely a recipe for monster plants. ;)

Day 75
Had to go out of town again this week... thankfully no major mishaps while I was gone although the whole back half of the plant was falling over from the weight of the buds... Here's what she looked like when I got home.

oqQays6.jpg

T00AAtc.jpg

ZKcEmas.jpg

Thankfully most of the branches were still somewhat standing so I was able to get them tied up... spent over an hour tying up pretty much every main branch. Also took the opportunity to do a big defoliation, removed a whole bag full of leaves.

I did lose a couple lower branches that had snapped, the one pretty much came right off the trunk lol.
rqHgTSz.jpg

PnnwILV.jpg

Here's what came off her, the one branch had some nice buds on it so I got them trimmed up and thrown in a paper bag to dry... a couple of the other branches just had some fluffy underdeveloped stuff so just got tossed in the trim pile.
W7wmHKF.jpg

tYpMYyo.jpg

Here she is after being tied and cleaned up.
zAfUhsY.jpg

EM5tagS.jpg

9e1mKWM.jpg

0vMCkwd.jpg

cO0zDut.jpg

tLKR9wd.jpg

aCE29q2.jpg

GhQdBFv.jpg

WcQCthO.jpg

k5nzs97.jpg

Glad I kept her main cola intact cause this thing is fat!
lHvjLYw.jpg

a9l10pe.jpg

vnZHSna.jpg

d8NBItb.jpg

She is really yellowing up quickly now so think I may have to harvest her next weekend... Not looking forward to it lol.

Back