Week 6 auto glueberry og
remo nutrients

it's looking good nice and bushy don't know if the plant will be done first or the light

2017-02-28 23.12.41.jpg
2017-02-28 23.12.07.jpg
2017-02-28 23.11.41.jpg

:bow: :vibe: Hans, I'll almost feel sorry for you when trim time cometh! :help: :haha::haha::haha: --did you get to sample the breakage yet? I must say, the bud development is looking nicely even overall despite the crowding and shading- :thumbsup: ... yup, she's looking ready most any time now,.. what do the trich's say? Do you have a preference for clear/cloudy/amber %? Oh, and a nose report too if you please! :drool:

>>> :headbang: Sniper I forgot you had two of them... This one is even more of a boosh! I dig what I'm seeing in this strain, very nice branching and loads up phat with fine buds,...
Hmmm, I see the odd outage pattern in the Mars unit,.. maybe ask one of our LED guru's about this, I think this might be a do-able fix, if Mars steps up with the parts,... I see a few other scattered diodes out, or are those the far red/IR spec' ones?

Hans if just 1 lead led diode fails every diode after that will not work. Its a very simple fix. But you need a multi meter and fully tear that lamp down. You will need solder, solder iron, solder wick. Remember thats lead free solder in there so 428F to melt it. Not a big deal. O and a few new diodes? Is this a mars???

like old Christmas lights
well it is like Christmas lights but there 4 strings in one... follow me?? there 8 drivers in that lamp 4 for grow switched and 4 for bloom switched. there are only 2 boards in that lamp even though it looks like 4 left side, right side. its sheet metal sniper, with the Christmas wire layered out on the sheet metal ..

:bow: :vibe: Hans, I'll almost feel sorry for you when trim time cometh! :help: :haha::haha::haha: --did you get to sample the breakage yet? I must say, the bud development is looking nicely even overall despite the crowding and shading- :thumbsup: ... yup, she's looking ready most any time now,.. what do the trich's say? Do you have a preference for clear/cloudy/amber %? Oh, and a nose report too if you please! :drool:
Yeah my back is already aching just thinking about the monumental trimming task ahead. :nono: No samples yet... Yeah her buds are looking really good, I hacked a ton of lower branches off this thing and have done major defoliation throughout the grow so not going be much popcorn on her... just nice fat buds all around. :thumbsup: She's definitely close to finish now, has slowed down her intake significantly... Haven't checked the trichs but usually go for around 10-20% range. She's got a pretty strong overall smell, mine seems to be learning more towards the Gorilla Glue, definitely cuts through my carbon filter lol... when I give the buds a squeeze I can definitely smell the fruity side though, picking up those blueberry notes in there. ;)

Back