Just posting the final pics and results here as well...
Final weight came in at 545.4g dried to 62%RH... not a bad haul. :biggrin:

Thanks to @DutchPassionTony for the opportunity to test out this strain and thanks to the DP crew for continuously pushing the limits of these autoflower genetics. I'm sure this will be your new best seller soon doesn't get much better than this. :thumbsup:

Here's the final pics.... sooo much bud! :hump:
8zxq9RP.jpg

xppEX2F.jpg

vOSmiGa.jpg

cUx8lON.jpg

2JeATDt.jpg

2joBQwB.jpg

GC37ITw.jpg

Cc5JCmB.jpg

DzkkAMW.jpg

sFLCnk0.jpg

KonkNNJ.jpg

W9AjX0g.jpg

ZUa1CDH.jpg

Mnv0ikW.jpg

x2nI9vC.jpg

AcLTlry.jpg

Well, as we all know, my last Auto Glueberry grow was a bit.... complicated. :smoker:
While I have found some random pics, it's certainly not enough to be considered a legitimate test, and the final weights are not something I can verify.
The only thing to do, in all fairness, is to start over with our remaining bean.
May I present "Ms Gluekowski", day 2 :
GlueBerry.JPG
Just a couple of things to note here before we begin. First, an invalid test does not mean an unsuccessful grow, harvest or cure. Despite all the obstacles, I give full credit to my lovely wife for filling a jar with some wonderful flower. This was a very steep learning curve for her. :love:
Secondly, while I wont give an official smoke report until this grow is over, I will say that the Auto Glueberry is so far the best I've ever smoked. I love the pine/citrus smell, and the taste has an earthy quality to I like. The high is very body relaxing without being couchlock, with a very active head. This has now become Rosa's favorite daytime smoke, and for good reason.
Let the growing begin! :smokeit::smokeit::yay:

A monster in the making:
Glue5-5.JPG

I'll admit, this is the most nerve wracking strain I've ever grown. Not because it's difficult, it's a really forgiving plant with insanely strong genetics.
But it's both my and the Missus' new favorite smoke, and the constant reminders not to F this up puts a lot of pressure on me:smoking:
As you can see, when using DE to resolve a sudden bug attack, it would be best to make sure that the fans are turned off.:face:
gnats1.JPG

On the bright side, these are now ex-critters, and after her first light feeding on AN nutes the race is on! :baked:

Back