Nutrients CannabisMingus' Grow Dots - Coco - Autopot experiment

CannabisMingus

"Russian warship, go F yourself"
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dabbing Sour Stomper
Well, let's do this! An experiment in a water-only SIP system using a time-released polymer encapsulated prill nutrient - Grow Dots.

I am running a 5 gal. Autopot (Spring Pot) system using 100% coco (Canna) and 75g of Grow Dots mixed in. After mixing the coco and GD, I created a double-fist sized "well" of Roots O to assist seedling transition. I watered it in using RODI with CalMag+ to 100 ppm, plus Recharge and pH-ed to 6.0.

I will be running a Twenty/20 Mendo Vidamints - currently doing a 24-hour soak in water plus kelp/humic. I will plant in Root Riot cube and germinate in pot. I plan to hand water 1x - 2x/day until day 20 and then turn on system. Water reservoir will be just RODI with CalMag+ added to 100 pm and pHed to 6.0. I will turn off system once every week, let is "dry" for 12 hours and then top water w/ Recharge.

That's the plan anyway. I still have some reservations about this product - could be great or could be disappointing - but we'll see. Thanks for following!

20220612_195453.jpg
20220613_092654.jpg

Last edited:
Although I really wanna try out that Vidamints :pop: I'll be following along closely!
I ran Vidamints previously in an outdoor grow and in my garage tent. Both were blasted with heat so questionable results. I am looking forward to running it in a controlled environment. I make a glycerin tincture with it for my dogs and am planning a MTC oil infusion for people meds. Thanks for following!

Well, let's do this! An experiment in a water-only SIP system using a time-released polymer encapsulated prill nutrient - Grow Dots.

I am running a 5 gal. Autopot (Spring Pot) system using 100% coco (Canna) and 75g of Grow Dots mixed in. After mixing the coco and GD, I created a double-fist sized "well" of Roots O to assist seedling transition. I watered it in using RODI with CalMag+ to 100 ppm, plus Recharge and pH-ed to 6.0.

I will be running a Twenty/20 Mendo Vidamints - currently doing a 24-hour soak in water plus kelp/humic. I will plant in Root Riot cube and germinate in pot. I plan to hand water 1x - 2x/day until day 20 and then turn on system. Water reservoir will be just RODI with CalMag+ added to 100 pm and pHed to 6.0. I will turn off system once every week, let is "dry" for 12 hours and then top water w/ Recharge.

That's the plan anyway. I still have some reservations about this product - could be great or could be disappointing - but we'll see. Thanks for following!

View attachment 1471858View attachment 1471860
I will tag along I've just finished 2 twenty20 something good and 1 hindsight photo strains in autopots but I'm very interested in how the grow dots work and I wish you lots of success

Back