Indoor Bushmasterar15 Another Grow

Oh goddamn, I was thinking of switching to megacrop because I thought it was a 1 part system and would cut down on my time mixing nutes every night but thanks for sharing that! I may aswell stick to my current nutrient regime.
You can use it as a one part system. I'm just adding in some of the other things which work for me.

You can use it as a one part system. I'm just adding in some of the other things which work for me.
Im hearin ya! I just figured if it actually was a 1 part system, then people would be only using the 1 part. The more i look into this I find it is not the case. Not sure if theres any point in swappin over, i only use 3-4 nutes now and am trying to cut back on them but now i feel if i swap ill end up using more products lolol. Godammit thought i was onto something for a minute ! I no theres an easier way out there :crying: i will find it ! Hahah

Last edited:
V6's are at day 7 and got 1L of light nutrient solution
d85c3f9fdb09ef1899cf151752fdc1a8.jpg
c2c026fb634743935f945101a2ce2305.jpg

Looking good!

I will be interested to see how the Dedoverde Haze smokes :)

What's that green tinted or fuzzy looking stuff you can faintly see on the soil surface? Is that from the MC?
I know the MC has kelp extract in it. But I think it's just some algae growing on the surface of the coco. Once they start getting bottom fed and more air circulation it goes away as the very top is dry.

I'm always excited to watch master grower working with Portal strains. TBH, I have such a backlog of Portal seeds I'm probably going to grow nothing but Citrus Noir, Durrty Dragon, Gold Walker, and Nashira for the rest of the year.

(Mephisto might sneak in one of my pots though)

Back