Indoor Bushmasterar15 Another Grow

OK I thought you may have had 5 lights in a 3X3 and I was losing hope for converting my tent one day :smoking: (Main tent is same size as yours).
I just got two CobShop cobs shipped here, and already want more.
I've normally only ran 4 in the 4x4 and have done great. Just this time I've put in some other pots in the center so wanted to make sure I have little more light coverage not sure if it will make a difference but maybe.

I've normally only ran 4 in the 4x4 and have done great. Just this time I've put in some other pots in the center so wanted to make sure I have little more light coverage not sure if it will make a difference but maybe.
More light is always, good until you have too much.(Something I have learned from experience:nono:)
The right number of lights at the right height is most important in order to avoid light toxicity (Where bleaching of canopy happens).
I'm guessing BigSm0's autocob is running at 50W per unit,seeing as his heat sink is rated at 60W.
50W is a good number to run at for higher efficacy, I built a 4 COB unit with CBX3590 3500K which run at max 75W per COB. The light is dimmable but it is also a beast at max tilt but loses a little efficacy when on full!.
If BigSm0's estimation is correct then 5 autocobs is the same as 750W of HPS which sounds good in 4 x 4.
I reckon you will do just fine as you have before!:smoking::d5:

Very nice digs you've got there sir! I'll be following this as well! Your reputation precedes you. And anyway...
Looks like this is the place to be :pop:

Nutrient schedule that I use.
1) Preparing Coco - If using Coco bricks, I moisten coco with Greenleaf Megacrop 2g/gal, Sweet Candy 1g/gal, Greenlife 1ml/gal, Earth Juice OilyCann Calmag 8ml/gal, and fill pots that is normally a few days before I start to germ seeds while running lights in tent to get everything warmed up. Then I put seeds in for a 24hr soak most crack and start showing tails in that time. I then use the same mix nute solution to give each pot 1.5L each, after that I make a hole to put in 1tsp Mykos, fill back in and make a 3/8-1/2" hole with chop stick for seed to go in. Place seed in and lightly water around seed with maybe 30ml. Now the wait begins for sprout.

2) Sprout to Day 15 Once it's up at Day 5 I'll give each pot 500mls of Greenleaf Megacrop 2g/gal, Sweet Candy 1g/gal, Greenlife 1ml/gal, Earth Juice OilyCann Calmag 8ml/gal, then at Day 10 they receive 750mls-1L, since I use the airdomes they get turned on at day 15 and each pot gets 1 - 1.5L

3) Day 20 I mix up 5-6 gallons for the reservoir Greenleaf Megacrop 3g/gal, Sweet Candy 1g/gal, Greenlife 1ml/gal, Earth Juice OilyCann Calmag 8ml/gal and turn on to fill Autopot trays. From the reservoir I'll take maybe 1L for each pot for final top watering just to make sure the coco is saturated and will start bottom feeding from the trays. This res fill normally lasts 7-10 days before I mix up a new batch.

4) Day 27-30 - I mix up 10 gallons for the reservoir Greenleaf Megacrop 4g/gal, Sweet Candy 1g/gal, Greenlife 1ml/gal, Earth Juice OilyCann Calmag 8ml/gal. This is my normal for the remainder of the grow besides adding in Greenlife Bloom 17/17 at 1ml/gal once some flowering has begun.

Hope this helps as I try to keep a simple nute schedule

Nutrient schedule that I use.
1) Preparing Coco - If using Coco bricks, I moisten coco with Greenleaf Megacrop 2g/gal, Sweet Candy 1g/gal, Greenlife 1ml/gal, Earth Juice OilyCann Calmag 8ml/gal, and fill pots that is normally a few days before I start to germ seeds while running lights in tent to get everything warmed up. Then I put seeds in for a 24hr soak most crack and start showing tails in that time. I then use the same mix nute solution to give each pot 1.5L each, after that I make a hole to put in 1tsp Mykos, fill back in and make a 3/8-1/2" hole with chop stick for seed to go in. Place seed in and lightly water around seed with maybe 30ml. Now the wait begins for sprout.

2) Sprout to Day 15 Once it's up at Day 5 I'll give each pot 500mls of Greenleaf Megacrop 2g/gal, Sweet Candy 1g/gal, Greenlife 1ml/gal, Earth Juice OilyCann Calmag 8ml/gal, then at Day 10 they receive 750mls-1L, since I use the airdomes they get turned on at day 15 and each pot gets 1 - 1.5L

3) Day 20 I mix up 5-6 gallons for the reservoir Greenleaf Megacrop 3g/gal, Sweet Candy 1g/gal, Greenlife 1ml/gal, Earth Juice OilyCann Calmag 8ml/gal and turn on to fill Autopot trays. From the reservoir I'll take maybe 1L for each pot for final top watering just to make sure the coco is saturated and will start bottom feeding from the trays. This res fill normally lasts 7-10 days before I mix up a new batch.

4) Day 27-30 - I mix up 10 gallons for the reservoir Greenleaf Megacrop 4g/gal, Sweet Candy 1g/gal, Greenlife 1ml/gal, Earth Juice OilyCann Calmag 8ml/gal. This is my normal for the remainder of the grow besides adding in Greenlife Bloom 17/17 at 1ml/gal once some flowering has begun.

Hope this helps as I try to keep a simple nute schedule
Sweet! I just screenshot all that for my buddy that just started using it at my recommendation! I haven't even used it yet, but read all about it, and I have my free 750g sample:eyebrows:
I'm running Biotabs for the first time now:headbang:

Ready to get going.
1540b25a0ba20ed156d23452c819c91a.jpg
a5ee6fcbe6cede0f972680700a587261.jpg
ca1f325bf180930d892d37f908df8fb6.jpg
e04cc0a0e868f280fe36e9de6ab5d2ad.jpg
ba9e7e1ec2edfc04f248bfc12c3b2dd2.jpg

Back