Indoor Bushmasterar15 Another Grow

Awesome mate!:d5::bighug:
I love the little bottle that the Citrus Noir comes in! :smoking:
Nice selection of strains you have there!:woohoo1:
Great write up on preparing your coco etc!:cheers:

New update on IH's for dynavaps, you should find what you need if you are looking for one!

Peace bro :pass:
Arty

Here are both the V6's
20190417_194022-jpg.41301
20190417_194000-jpg.41302

Very nice nutrient write up! I tried the MC but switched during another grow and messed everything up. I will be trying again from the start here as I really need to simplify my growing soon.

Nutrient schedule that I use.
1) Preparing Coco - If using Coco bricks, I moisten coco with Greenleaf Megacrop 2g/gal, Sweet Candy 1g/gal, Greenlife 1ml/gal, Earth Juice OilyCann Calmag 8ml/gal, and fill pots that is normally a few days before I start to germ seeds while running lights in tent to get everything warmed up. Then I put seeds in for a 24hr soak most crack and start showing tails in that time. I then use the same mix nute solution to give each pot 1.5L each, after that I make a hole to put in 1tsp Mykos, fill back in and make a 3/8-1/2" hole with chop stick for seed to go in. Place seed in and lightly water around seed with maybe 30ml. Now the wait begins for sprout.

2) Sprout to Day 15 Once it's up at Day 5 I'll give each pot 500mls of Greenleaf Megacrop 2g/gal, Sweet Candy 1g/gal, Greenlife 1ml/gal, Earth Juice OilyCann Calmag 8ml/gal, then at Day 10 they receive 750mls-1L, since I use the airdomes they get turned on at day 15 and each pot gets 1 - 1.5L

3) Day 20 I mix up 5-6 gallons for the reservoir Greenleaf Megacrop 3g/gal, Sweet Candy 1g/gal, Greenlife 1ml/gal, Earth Juice OilyCann Calmag 8ml/gal and turn on to fill Autopot trays. From the reservoir I'll take maybe 1L for each pot for final top watering just to make sure the coco is saturated and will start bottom feeding from the trays. This res fill normally lasts 7-10 days before I mix up a new batch.

4) Day 27-30 - I mix up 10 gallons for the reservoir Greenleaf Megacrop 4g/gal, Sweet Candy 1g/gal, Greenlife 1ml/gal, Earth Juice OilyCann Calmag 8ml/gal. This is my normal for the remainder of the grow besides adding in Greenlife Bloom 17/17 at 1ml/gal once some flowering has begun.

Hope this helps as I try to keep a simple nute schedule
Oh goddamn, I was thinking of switching to megacrop because I thought it was a 1 part system and would cut down on my time mixing nutes every night but thanks for sharing that! I may aswell stick to my current nutrient regime.

Back