Dinafem Burr_Nit's - Haze CBD+ RoadRunner#2

Haha I do that too mate. Smoke a "mad" hazey joint and then a "calm" indica joint to mix up the the thc and cbd a bit!

Nice trichs on that bud brother!! :d5: :bow:

Hell yeah man! It's best way to smoke for me. Just kind of levels everything out, makes the smoking experience that much better too!
Thanks a lot man. And thanks for stopping in!
Happy growing!

@StickMan
Thanks for stopping in Brother! And I appreciate the kind words and more so the REP slap! I can't wait to see what this smoke is like, I smoke alot of CBD strains and I love to mix them with high THC strains to cut the edge off a bit. It's definitely going to be rewarding to have my own homegrown batch! :biggrin:

How did you like the Haze CBD?
:pass:

Rock on bro! :headbang:

What all CBD strains have you tried?

To tell you the truth, I have not even sampled mine yet, as I can wait for a nice cure. I grow and breed primarily high CBD strains for Northern OD climates and indoors, so always have lots of high CBD flowers hanging about.

Enjoy. Flowers grown by your own hand taste so much better.

Nice job bud.. my haze is starting to lift finally as today is day 21...

Thanks Ripper!
I'm definitely going to give this strain another try again sometime. I know I stunted her growth, I got to aggressive with LST. But it's all good, she's got some buds on her, so I'm happy about that! Lol! :d5:

What all CBD strains have you tried?

To tell you the truth, I have not even sampled mine yet, as I can wait for a nice cure. I grow and breed primarily high CBD strains for Northern OD climates and indoors, so always have lots of high CBD flowers hanging about.

Enjoy. Flowers grown by your own hand taste so much better.

I'd rather wait for a good cure myself. When did you harvest yours? Do you have journal for it?
And the two most recent strains I have tried, is an AC/DC which has very little THC in it. Great for mixing with high THC strains. On it's own it wasn't that great, very earthy, kind of a bad taste but did the job effectively. And one of my favs is a Sour Tsunami x Cataract Kush. Has like a 10% CBD and 6%THC. A great blend! That strain is on my top three no doubt!

I've said it before. I'll say it again. Your studying really paid off. One of THE the best first grows I've seen. Ever. You took a shortcut on your way, to being a pro. Fine fine fine grow, my dude.

Why are you waiting till Haze is finished to start more germing. I'd get that ball rolling asap.

I've said it before. I'll say it again. Your studying really paid off. One of THE the best first grows I've seen. Ever. You took a shortcut on your way, to being a pro. Fine fine fine grow, my dude.

Why are you waiting till Haze is finished to start more germing. I'd get that ball rolling asap.

Thank you, @Yeatster !

You subbed up to my grow right from the beginning! I appreciate that very much brother and you gave me plenty advice along the way! Couldn't of done it without the fine ppl of AFN! I'm going get them started this week for sure, I like to get my soil mixed up and watered at least 24hours before I pop the seeds in. Have to grab a couple things from store to. I'll be tagging ya when all is up and running. Will be 6 or 8 plants :thumbsup::woody:it's going to be a fun one, can't give it away but I think people will be very interested in my next grow.

Haze CBD 74days

My fellow friends! How are you all?! I hope as is well!
I wanted to give ya'll an update. Got some exciting stuff going on.

First off, Haze is great. She will be getting chopped in a few days! I can't wait to see how good her CBD qualities are going to be. Hoping it will be a good smoke for my anxiety!
:zen:

And RoadRunner, oh my. :eyebrows: She looks amazing -- smells amazing. She's In jars curing, but finally a sample is in the works! (See pics below.) :shooty:
Got exactly 70grams off her. Might be a little less after complete cure. She's been in jars for three days :thumbsup:

Also my next grow is warming up, and the new setup is looking great. Soil has been mixed and watered!! The new seeds are germing as we speak. I won't give away the strains until I start a new thread, which will be under the Amare section tommarow or the next day but I included a sneak peek in the pics. :muahaha:

Beautiful nugs of the Dinafem RoadRunner!
503E6F44-8D2E-4BB1-AA06-E25105CAAA98.JPG

New Setup!!!!! With eight plants (coming soon)
And Haze CBD -- to the right -- soaking it up!
9E5293EE-6582-49F5-A90A-CF94D9264E0D.JPG

TIME TO SAMPLE THE ROADRUNNER!!!!!!!!!! :jointman:
AFB7C589-BE37-4DDC-8E18-BE60EA23722A.JPG

Damn dude! You're gonna have that tent packed like a forest this time around ;)

Just waiting on my sweet seeds and then will hopefully be packing mine too lol

Damn dude! You're gonna have that tent packed like a forest this time around ;)

Just waiting on my sweet seeds and then will hopefully be packing mine too lol

Hells yeah man!! Going to pack it like sardines!! Lmao. Well it will really depend on how big they get I guess. Ahah! :thumbsup: We know Autos have a mind of their own sometimes lol

Back