Dinafem Burr_Nit's - Haze CBD+ RoadRunner#2

Wow mate what an awesome first grow! Aced it brother :d5: :smoking: :pass:

Looks like you've got some top shelf smoke there and all by your own hands :bow:

Massive congrats mate.

Thanks much @hippy71 !! Got a lot of great help from AFN so I'm thankful for that, but bigger and better grows to come...I hope!!! Ahaha:yay:

Thanks much @hippy71 !! Got a lot of great help from AFN so I'm thankful for that, but bigger and better grows to come...I hope!!! Ahaha:yay:

Yeah mate this is a very good community here. So many people have helped me along the way :biggrin:

Those buds are beautiful mate. The RR looks sexy as hell bro, she's gonna be a lovely smoke. Awesome skills mate :bow:

:slap: rep well deserved I can't believe that was your first grow man! And hang on...... did I miss something ........ weren't you debating dropping a grand on a light, and you actually got two?!! lol

Yeah mate this is a very good community here. So many people have helped me along the way :biggrin:

Those buds are beautiful mate. The RR looks sexy as hell bro, she's gonna be a lovely smoke. Awesome skills mate :bow:

:slap: rep well deserved I can't believe that was your first grow man! And hang on...... did I miss something ........ weren't you debating dropping a grand on a light, and you actually got two?!! lol

Definitely the best damn community out there!!

I was so focused on Haze throughout the whole Grow I think RoadRunner got jealous and was like I'm going to show that mf! Lmao!!:rofl::rofl: I can't wait to try it out this smoke!. Thank you bro, and thank you for reps too!!!:cooldance: I can't believe it was my first grow either man, but lots and lots of research before I started growing and during. Of course trial and error in the Grow tent.

Ahaha you caught me, yes!! I figured F-it I might as well go all out. Plus I was kind of planning for the future with the purchase of two lights. I want to get a slightly bigger tent down the road once I kind of hone in my grow skills. I want the same height tent which is 6.5 but bigger width, a 7 - 8ft would be perfect for my area. The fact I got a pretty good deal on them helped. Also my biggest fear is only having one light and it failing or not working one day in like week 7-8 and then I would lose my shit! Ahahahah! :shooty:

Haze CBD: 71 days
(RoadRunner just about ready for some jars) about another 24 hours of drying for her.

Hey AFN I hope all is well! Sorry I haven't updated in awhile, been working like crazy!

But Haze doing good.. she is swelling just really really slowly .. her trichs are looking really good, but still not there just yet. She has about another week or so to go. Though, I'm going to push Haze to her limits if I can. Your can already see her getting those fall colors, But I want some more swell and want to make sure I get as much CBD possible from her. She smells like sweet lemon candy.. mmmmmmm :coffee: She's got the SE450 all to herself so I know she's loving that!

And I should have a dry weight on RoadRunner late tonight or tommarow :thumbsup:
I hope you all have a kick ass day!

P.S. I got some good stuff in-store for my next grow, you guys are going to love it! Going to pop some gr8 seeds once Haze is finished!
:pass::bighug::cheers::vibe:

D573FA4F-6E4F-4D4A-A86E-5EF131F5C6D3.JPG

Beautiful trich action within those buds.
53B38A73-333E-4B6B-9984-626E2B8F6318.JPG
EB188C40-0B3C-4A5A-A992-F0A3A2C943F3.JPG
4A6E829E-E519-40F8-A2A8-67DFBC017D38.JPG
3D9A34F8-BCE1-48A3-83C4-8464B3A16835.JPG

@StickMan
Thanks for stopping in Brother! And I appreciate the kind words and more so the REP slap! I can't wait to see what this smoke is like, I smoke alot of CBD strains and I love to mix them with high THC strains to cut the edge off a bit. It's definitely going to be rewarding to have my own homegrown batch! :biggrin:

How did you like the Haze CBD?
:pass:

Rock on bro! :headbang:

@StickMan
Thanks for stopping in Brother! And I appreciate the kind words and more so the REP slap! I can't wait to see what this smoke is like, I smoke alot of CBD strains and I love to mix them with high THC strains to cut the edge off a bit. It's definitely going to be rewarding to have my own homegrown batch! :biggrin:

How did you like the Haze CBD?
:pass:

Rock on bro! :headbang:

Haha I do that too mate. Smoke a "mad" hazey joint and then a "calm" indica joint to mix up the the thc and cbd a bit!

Nice trichs on that bud brother!! :d5: :bow:

Dude - looking awesome, nice setup too!

Thanks man! And thanks for stopping in!
The setup is brand new, and grew both my girls for the majority of their lives under a 450w cheap Viparspectre, it did a great job, but I knew it was time to upgrade if I wanted to grow more plants! :thumbsup: I'm really excited about the next ventures with these Amare from seed to harvest. Should be interesting!

Rock on brother! :headbang:
Happy Growing!

Back