Dinafem Burr_Nit's - Haze CBD+ RoadRunner#2

Great job mate. You did a fantastic job with our Roadrunner#2 and the haze looked great :pass:

With the addition of the 450w led that gave the Roadrunner an extra few valuable days with some extra lumens which I'm sure helped increase the end yield :thumbsup:

Now that the Roadrunner is down. Can I ask will the haze have the 450w all to itself? If so this is going to be a great flush for the haze and as we know most of the weight goes on in the final weeks :thumbsup:

Will love your thought on the Roadrunner once fully dry and cured :pass:

A real nice job and keep it up as the haze is also come close to the finish line. :pass:

Also thank you for such a great documented grow and for the continued picture updates very much appreciated!

All the best

Mark.

Last edited:
Also Can't wait to hear the smoke report. 1st time smoking something you grew yourself? Any special plans to smoke it?

Well I definitely want to get a decent cure on it first. I'm all about smell and taste on a good fine herb, so at least 2.5 - 3 weeks after they go in jars before I sample. Ideally a month or so, but I can't wait to try my own-first-homegrown ..whoa! :woohoo1:

I'm definitely going to have a couple of my buddies over to spark some, no doubt. I will also have some delicious edibles to go with. It's always good to have great company during times of celebration! :biggrin: It's going to be a good time for sure!
:pass:

Great job mate. You did a fantastic job with our Roadrunner#2 and the haze looked great :pass:

With the addition of the 450w led that gave the Roadrunner an extra few valuable days with some extra lumens which I'm sure helped increase the end yield :thumbsup:

Now that the Roadrunner is down. Can I ask will the haze have the 450w all to itself? If so this is going to be a great flush for the haze and as we know most of the weight goes on in the final weeks :thumbsup:

Will love your thought on the Roadrunner once fully dry and cured :pass:

A real nice job and keep it up as the haze is also come close to the finish line. :pass:

Also thank you for such a great documented grow and for the continued picture updates very much appreciated!

All the best

Mark.

Hey Mark!

Yes definitely. It's going to be nice to see what an Amare can do from seed to harvest on my next Dinafem grow. Should definitely get some better growth and yield! But no doubt the Viparspectre did what it could and I'm happy with what it did. The Amare just iced the caked is all :) I cannot wait to smoke some of these strains but RoadRunner has me the most excited for sure! I will definitely be doing a review/smokereport on both! :thumbsup:

The Haze has the Amare se450 all to itself right now.!!! And is 3rd day into flush. So I'm hoping she swells some more within the next 10days.. :cheers: thanks again for stopping in Mark!!!:d5:

Chop chop chop!

lumberjack.jpg

Looks great buddy! Some nice sexxy nugs there lol Surprised at how thick and compact it is,Figured she would have come out a little fluffier.

Great job!

:slap:

Chop chop chop!

View attachment 712356

Looks great buddy! Some nice sexxy nugs there lol Surprised at how thick and compact it is,Figured she would have come out a little fluffier.

Great job!

:slap:

Thank you man!!!!!!
No to bad at all, you know nugs dry up to nothing, so it will be interesting to see what the end product looks like, but definitely happy with this plant for sure. Couldnt of done it without awesome people like you! And thanks for the slap! Lol

b17f33695c16349a776e403561768d99.jpg

Last edited:
Back