Dinafem Burr_Nit's - Haze CBD+ RoadRunner#2

Think i may need to break out my lowryder [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] and see how good i can really pack mine,The seeds i made are pretty decent and 90% of the time produce a nice little xmas tree about 17" so think maybe 12 or 16 of those would do nicely in a 3x3 :rofl:

Think i may need to break out my lowryder [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] and see how good i can really pack mine,The seeds i made are pretty decent and 90% of the time produce a nice little xmas tree about 17" so think maybe 12 or 16 of those would do nicely in a 3x3 :rofl:

Ahahaha!! :rofl: You would have yourself quite the oasis!

Almost forgot, Haze has gone into the dark for 24 hours!
I'm not in it for weight or yield but would of been nice to get just a little bit more swell out of her but I believe I stunted her from my aggressive LST in Veg. And aggressive defoliation as well may or may not could of contributed to it as well. But still super happy with her! She's been great honestly, can't wait to chop her!:cooldance:

154F75D9-648D-457A-977E-3151041474B8.JPG

Almost forgot, Haze has gone into the dark for 24 hours!
I'm not in it for weight or yield but would of been nice to get just a little bit more swell out of her but I believe I stunted her from my aggressive LST in Veg. And aggressive defoliation as well may or may not could of contributed to it as well. But still super happy with her! She's been great honestly, can't wait to chop her!:cooldance:

View attachment 716036

I think once fully dry and cured you will be pleasantly surprised with the end yield :pass: those buds look quite dense and very frosty :thumbsup:

Can I ask how much dark period do you give before harvest? And have you noticed more trichome coverage when done this way?

Will look out for a pre harvest shots and final weigh in when fully dry and cured also would love your thoughts on the end product :pass:

Until then :slap:

All the best

Mark.

I think once fully dry and cured you will be pleasantly surprised with the end yield :pass: those buds look quite dense and very frosty :thumbsup:

Can I ask how much dark period do you give before harvest? And have you noticed more trichome coverage when done this way?

Will look out for a pre harvest shots and final weigh in when fully dry and cured also would love your thoughts on the end product :pass:

Until then :slap:

All the best

Mark.

Super dense buds, nothing like RoadRunner's bud's. Who knows, Haze might get more than RoadRunner. I'm going with a 24-48 hour dark period. Just as an experiment. It's my first grow so I thought I would try a dark period out to see if I see any real difference in trich coverage.
:doc3:
Thanks for stopping in @Dinafem-Mark I will def be posting the final weigh-ins!

Haze 76 days! ... CHOPPED!!!!

What a run we had growing these two plants. I want to thank everyone who chimed in and helped me. It means a lot. Haze, has some crazy dense nugs, definitely will put out more then RoadRunner's 70g .. I will update with end yield once dried.
I will definitely be doing smoke reports on both as well. :thumbsup:

Rock on my fellow growers!
:headbang:

0261A8D0-28FA-4C92-8B72-BFB982D2FA17.JPG
49936C67-10F6-4284-9BC2-B3A3157F978A.JPG

Back