Dinafem Burr_Nit's - Haze CBD+ RoadRunner#2

Dude sick!:drool:.. Journal link?
Thanks bro. Im not journaling everything. One HBSS is being grown with autobeast (link in sig)
The testers are being documented in the live product testing subforum, under appropriate seed Co. Titlez.

I have considered starting an all inclusive journal but I don't wanna get backed up with subbed journals.

Nice to see the haze is now down and drying :toke: she looked to have stacked on some weight in those final days and will look out for a final weigh in and also your thoughts on the end product once fully dry and cured :thumbsup:

Until then great diary and great end result :slap:

All the best

Mark.

Just wanted to fill you all in on Haze. I just took her dry weight and it came in at 107grams!! :thumbsup: I'm going to sample her in the coming days and then do a review on her.Thank you to everyone who followed along my first grow. It means a lot. I met some great ppl and learned a few things for sure.

You all are awesome!:smokeout: If any one is interested in my next grow, I'm growing out FastBuds LSD, Dutch Passion Frisian Dew, Kalashnikov Purple Mazar, and Sweet Seeds Black Cream! Check it out here ---> https://www.autoflower.org/threads/twin-se450s-purple-phenos.58527/

Just wanted to fill you all in on Haze. I just took her dry weight and it came in at 107grams!! :thumbsup: I'm going to sample her in the coming days and then do a review on her.Thank you to everyone who followed along my first grow. It means a lot. I met some great ppl and learned a few things for sure.

You all are awesome!:smokeout: If any one is interested in my next grow, I'm growing out FastBuds LSD, Dutch Passion Frisian Dew, Kalashnikov Purple Mazar, and Sweet Seeds Black Cream! Check it out here ---> https://www.autoflower.org/threads/twin-se450s-purple-phenos.58527/

A very respectable end yield mate :thumbsup: well done and thank you for the final weigh in much appreciated :toke:

Enjoy that end product and thank you again for a great grow thread :pass:

All the best

Mark.

Thanks @Dinafem-Mark !!
It was a pleasure growing both these girls! I have a few beans left of each and I will certainly be growing more oneday! Thanks again for the support!!!

Rock on! Happy Growing!

No problem what so ever mate it has been a pleasure to follow along and great to hear you have more Dinafem genetics to grow at a later date :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark.

How much N did you give it while flowerimg. I have a 2-2-2 do you think that's ok, also have so e Kelp extrac

Back