Dinafem Burr_Nit's - Haze CBD+ RoadRunner#2

Haze: Day 14
RoadRunner: Day 7

On 1/12 they both got their first feedings Haze got a little bit over half gallon and RoadRunner got the rest. Feed consisted of :

Floranova Grow: 1.5ml/Gal
CaMg: 5ml/Gal
Floralicious: 0.5ml/Gal
pH'd to 6.3

All signs pointed to Haze having a Mg deficiency (thanks to @MateraGaia and @Yeatster) and I can tell you 8 hours after her feed she green'd up nicely. And the faint spots almost cleared up completely!!

I've notice the spots are very slowly coming back so I'm wondering if I should up my Ca/Mg a bit.. especially on my next watering because my next watering will be just H2o and Ca/Mg. I mean shes definitely stretching and growing well. I just think she's hungry for Ca/Mg ..I should of started Ca/Mg earlier but it's all good

I'm really excited to do some LST but I think she might need a couple more days before I start. Idk.

And it will be interesting to compare RoadRunner's health as she grows more because I've started nutes with her earlier than I did with Haze. I did some leaf tucking on Haze last couple days which worked good (thank you @Dudeski )

Another question for you growers... I'm using a little humidifier and it works great, I have been using straight tap water in it.. is that okay to do?

Happy growing and here's some pics!

IMG_20170114_103441.jpg
IMG_20170114_103512.jpg
IMG_20170114_103454.jpg

Last edited:
Back