Dinafem Burr_Nit's - Haze CBD+ RoadRunner#2

Adding the mag start at 1.5 ml.per litre.and u want the calmag containing N ..i use the advanced nutrients sensi calmag.also contains some N.makes sense cause all through flower the plant is sucking N from ur leafs for bud production,so the N in the mag what keeps ur plant in perfect shape and leafs happy green;).i start with calmag when i start bloom nutes snd continue with mag till flush.do this and u will have no fading leafs until flush.and even after flush can still be happy green.calmag is great and is a must for flower.keep her fighting fit and strong until the end.happy growing every1;)

Things that make you go hmmmm.. lol. Well I think I will buy with Ca/Mg without Nitrogen.. or I will start using my tap water if that's better. My tap water pH comes in at 7.8 - 8.0 ...

So should I flush her with some pH'd tap water now?? or wait @Dudeski @Ripper @Yeatster

I'd be surprised if it's a lock out. Under led grow lights they just seem to need more CaMg. I don't think having a little N in your CaMg will hurt either. But like @Yeatster said just watch for N tox (really dark green leaves, etc.). Just start adding CaMg to what you are already doing. If your feeding every other time, it probably wouldn't hurt to add it to your just plain water as well.

Like @autobeast said you can start in the 1-1.5ml/L range and go from there.

Last edited:
I'd be surprised if it's a lock out. Under led grow lights just they just seem to need more CaMg. I don't think having a little N in your CaMg will hurt either. But like @Yeatster said just watch for N tox (really dark green leaves, etc.). Just start adding CaMg to what you are already doing. If your feeding every other time, it probably wouldn't hurt to add it to your just plain water as well.

Like @autobeast said you can start in the 1-1.5ml/L range and go from there.

Okay sounds good. Really appreciate the help!! I'll just start adding some Ca/Mg in between feedings.

Thing is should I go water her now with some or wait until my next watering..(next watering won't be for a few days now.)

Okay sounds good. Really appreciate the help!! I'll just start adding some Ca/Mg in between feedings.

Thing is should I go water her now with some or wait until my next watering..(next watering won't be for a few days now.)

I'd hate to see ya over water. If you have epsom salt you could prepare a foliar spray for when your lights go out. I usually mix that @ 1-2 tablespoons per gallon water.

Gave her little foliar spray this morning.. (thanks to @Yeatster for helping out) mixed in 2ml of Ca/Mg and couple drops of surfactant to a liter of water, let her dry and she seems to be better. It's hard to tell but some little spots are faintly there.

The airpot is light!! I can't believe she drank a half gallon in two days, but then I remember the lights are 24/7.. I think I'm finally starting my grow nutes tommarow for both plants.

With a recipe of:

Floranova Grow 2ml/gal
Floralicious .5ml/gal
Ca/Mg 1 Tsp/gal

IMG_20170112_181029.jpg
IMG_20170112_181204.jpg
IMG_20170112_181136.jpg
IMG_20170112_181204.jpg

Back