Dinafem Burr_Nit's - Haze CBD+ RoadRunner#2

Could be slight burn id say.there to young to want any calmag yet so wont be that;) best of luck mate.just give plain water for a few feeds and see how she goes.im sure all will be fine and great;)

Could be slight burn id say.there to young to want any calmag yet so wont be that;) best of luck mate.just give plain water for a few feeds and see how she goes.im sure all will be fine and great;)

That was my initial thought..other leaves seem to be fine for now. So I will keep an eye on it. Thanks auto!

Idk I'd say possibly light burn but that appears to be tucked in the shadows under a main fan. It kinda looks like the faint beginning of Mg deficiency to me. Tag @Waira in the infirmary. Dude is an encyclopedia of deficiency knowledge.

How's your ph been? And how close do you have your light?

Idk I'd say possibly light burn but that appears to be tucked in the shadows under a main fan. It kinda looks like the faint beginning of Mg deficiency to me. Tag @Waira in the infirmary. Dude is an encyclopedia of deficiency knowledge.

How's your ph been? And how close do you have your light?

Yeah definitely not light burn, it's the lower leaf that is under big fan leaf and my light is about 40" above my plants. Soil is reading 7.0 and my waterings are ph'd to 5.5-6.2 range. I am using distilled water which I know does not have any Cal/mg in it so I would say it's time to start adding some to waterings?... Next time I water maybe I should water with Ca/Mg..
I have the General Organics CAL/MG +

@MateraGaia @Yeatster

Yeah bro...Light medium+ Distilled water+LED=definite need for CalMg.

Does your CalMg have Nitrogen, 1- 0- 0

I ask because, I ordered some, expecting to get 0- 0- 0, and got the other. Which I didn't even know existed.
Screenshot_20170111-175553.png

Back