Lighting Bunny's Telos Tales

Make sure to.let us kno when your insta is up and running

Sent from my HUAWEI CUN-L01 using Tapatalk

It will on here first. I need to improve the photography here first and move away from phone cameras. Been testing the Blackberry Gum after only a week no cure. She has that Bubblegum sweetness. Starts up and euphoric but from
Behind the eyes and through the body ends up pretty powerfully narcotic has a berry sweetness. it's a lovely strain frosty and sweet. Doesn't fly like I like but a good solid strength already even before its dried and cured properly. Laters

6 stockers OG Kush are a few days old in the closet,I will get some photos next week.

I'm also
Dropping Some Mephisto MBAP in the drink and some Dinafem Haze XXL maybe a couple of My old stalwart Think Big for an upcoming 2x Telos 0008 grow, look out for a journal at the end of the week. Should be big,literally. The Bud Box XXL roof tent went up today a tight squeeze but she fits, it's an Insulated loft Space with proper floor and 2 velux. So temps should be all good we have an oil rad for the night temps and good air flow 6"RVK and the cool running GN's for the summer. Looking forward to it, laters

Day 0

Couple of photos for the Gear Junkies

c5ee6c60e6e03bc4712a96e3f0c669da.jpg

a3d3a858dab85fe26c7619389c0e3260.jpg

The new Bud Box pro tents are just that really sturdy great build quality. The lights speak for themselves.

I have had some interesting conversations with GN who have theorised that Autos and Ruddy may be sensitive to blue light in the first two weeks(prorogation).

They have been looking into why Photoperiod plants were getting much faster growth than Auto under the Telos in the same tent.

"We have come to the conclusion that auto flower varieties are much more sensitive to blue light than photoperiod variaties. It seems that auto prefer the shade response which can be produced by giving them less light (like raising the light) or by spectrum such as the red and far red type used in the rebels and HS1 in the first 2 weeks. This spectrum however is not the best for all of veg or flowering as the current Telos spectrum on both photoperiod and autoflowers produces much better end quality in the smell, taste, density and strength departments and much faster veg after the first 2 weeks. "

After this Run I'm going to do some tests and veg under HS1 then Flower under Telos.

For the first run the first two weeks the lights will be 1.3 meters away then veg from 80 cm flower from about 60cm.

I have a 6" RVK outside the tent quite
noisy at half speed so will probably dial down low should hopefully still be plenty of flow for LED we will see.

Anyway the beans are in the drink : Haze XXL,MBAP ,Think Big A nice seed company showdown with Three big Auto strains. MBAP which is Ripleys OG(Alien OG)x3 Bears OG has caused a storm wherever she's been smoked so looking forward to more. Laters for now.

Day 0

The new Bud Box pro tents are just that really sturdy great build quality. The lights speak for themselves.

I have had some interesting conversations with GN who have theorised that Autos and Ruddy may be sensitive to blue light in the first two weeks(prorogation).

They have been looking into why Photoperiod plants were getting much faster growth than Auto under the Telos in the same tent.

"We have come to the conclusion that auto flower varieties are much more sensitive to blue light than photoperiod variaties. It seems that auto prefer the shade response which can be produced by giving them less light (like raising the light) or by spectrum such as the red and far red type used in the rebels and HS1 in the first 2 weeks. This spectrum however is not the best for all of veg or flowering as the current Telos spectrum on both photoperiod and autoflowers produces much better end quality in the smell, taste, density and strength departments and much faster veg after the first 2 weeks. "

After this Run I'm going to do some tests and veg under HS1 then Flower under Telos.

For the first run the first two weeks the lights will be 1.3 meters away then veg from 80 cm flower from about 60cm.

noisy at half speed so will probably dial down low should hopefully still be plenty of flow for LED we will see.

Anyway the beans are in the drink : Haze XXL,MBAP ,Think Big A nice seed company showdown with Three big Auto strains. MBAP which is Ripleys OG(Alien OG)x3 Bears OG has caused a storm wherever she's been smoked so looking forward to more. Laters for now.
Looking great bunny be interested to.see what you make of the.mbap.and.the.og compared to eachother

:crying:
I'm Impressed
@Bunny !!!

Day 0

:pighug:

:dancer:

:pop::pop::pop:

You did say something special?

:naughtystep:

:peace:

Looking great bunny be interested to.see what you make of the.mbap.and.the.og compared to each other

Me too!

Subbed!

Peace and Love

Mikey.

Yeah as usual one of my rambling posts Has caused confusion! Im running Mephisto's MBAP which is a cross of Ripleys OGx3bearsOG and has caused a stir whenever people get a sniff of it. Then I'm also running Dinafems Haze XXL and Dutch Passions Think Big(need some Sativa in the jars) so three Big strains. Laters

Last edited:
Back