Lighting Bunny's Telos Tales

Day 0

Couple of photos for the Gear Junkies

c5ee6c60e6e03bc4712a96e3f0c669da.jpg

a3d3a858dab85fe26c7619389c0e3260.jpg

The new Bud Box pro tents are just that really sturdy great build quality. The lights speak for themselves.

I have had some interesting conversations with GN who have theorised that Autos and Ruddy may be sensitive to blue light in the first two weeks(prorogation).

They have been looking into why Photoperiod plants were getting much faster growth than Auto under the Telos in the same tent.

"We have come to the conclusion that auto flower varieties are much more sensitive to blue light than photoperiod variaties. It seems that auto prefer the shade response which can be produced by giving them less light (like raising the light) or by spectrum such as the red and far red type used in the rebels and HS1 in the first 2 weeks. This spectrum however is not the best for all of veg or flowering as the current Telos spectrum on both photoperiod and autoflowers produces much better end quality in the smell, taste, density and strength departments and much faster veg after the first 2 weeks. "

After this Run I'm going to do some tests and veg under HS1 then Flower under Telos.

For the first run the first two weeks the lights will be 1.3 meters away then veg from 80 cm flower from about 60cm.

I have a 6" RVK outside the tent quite
noisy at half speed so will probably dial down low should hopefully still be plenty of flow for LED we will see.

Anyway the beans are in the drink : Haze XXL,MBAP ,Think Big A nice seed company showdown with Three big Auto strains. MBAP which is Ripleys OG(Alien OG)x3 Bears OG has caused a storm wherever she's been smoked so looking forward to more. Laters for now.

Lovely set up bro,the bud box are solid.

Regarding the Telos spectrum I’m not seeing any difference in veg growth to those grown under previous GN spectrums and I’ve grown a few plants under it now.

Lovely set up bro,the bud box are solid.

Regarding the Telos spectrum I’m not seeing any difference in veg growth to those grown under previous GN spectrums and I’ve grown a few plants under it now.

Yeah I'm the Same but did get better results backing the light up a meter or more for the first two weeks. It's only a theory right now. I have had great veg growth. TaNg your babies are shaded by your mature tall flowering plants?

Yeah I'm the Same but did get better results backing the light up a meter or more for the first two weeks. It's only a theory right now. I have had great veg growth. TaNg your babies are shaded by your mature tall flowering plants?

No mate not shaded at all,the light is hung in the Center of the tent so they are getting direct light throughout.
For seedlings 80cm although I’ve had a few stretch at this height.....60cm veg and 30-40cm for flower.

Though I will have to get the distance right to get coverage right in the larger space! I may need a 0010 in the middle when they come out. And a 0006 in the veg tent. Dream set up right there.

Nutes and beneficials this run will be 2x Bio Tabs in 15 L of Bio bizz light and 25% ecothrive coco with Silicium Flash amendment Bactrex ,mycotrex and Biosys. Should have them planted end of the week.

Very nice set up bunny think you could have got a bigger tent [emoji16] bud box are quality tents + quality lights =big arse buds [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Cheers guys yeah it's a nice Tent enough for a few family and friends!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back