Nutrients Bunnys 0006 Bio Tent

I have no experience of PM so a little paranoid. Never had such a jungle during high RH conditions!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
iv heard spraying/ washing the affected areas with a high PH plain water spay can work but i dont know what number you would need to go without harming the plant :pass:

Day 73

Turns out the weird plant wasn't taken down and that was the culprit as well as the environment .It was evident when it was chopped.she was nute sensitive got serve cal mag issues and flowered weirdly , Just a liability !

Here's the Glueberry OG that got infected in quarantine. She was in contact with the wired plant!

2e5e970298e6e9ffd1c25b715b178d23.jpg

899e30a90ac7549d0ce7c31febf898ba.jpg

^ All looking under control now : a tube Heater at night ,less vegetation ,less plants and better air flow.
I just hope we can get them to the end as they look like they are still 3 weeks away?

159a30a8412fb351172f8f913bf48f4e.jpg

Laters

Last edited:
Day 82

Definitely could make day 100! Everything is under control for now so we will see? fattening nicely.

cdab61d2781a8377d42d460b6d8bbc61.jpg

Biggest plant ^

Some close ups

96b4a85ea97a0a9b45a35f60ad2b7963.jpg

f6d36bd1b7ffd554015d665394daf223.jpg

f6c9bdaf44fc34356403dac7e89bfd21.jpg

Who says you can't yield with Organics? Laters

Last edited:
Wow thats fantastic @Bunny !

Thanks @MedGrower means a lot. I wanted this to be straight forward but heck it never is. Ended up with loads of defoliation and work because they got so leggy and flowered so late. Looks like the work is paying off. At least nutrition has been a breeze at bit more hassle up front then sit back.

Thanks @MedGrower means a lot. I wanted this to be straight forward but heck it never is. Ended up with loads of defoliation and work because they got so leggy and flowered so late. Looks like the work is paying off. At least nutrition has been a breeze at bit more hassle up front then sit back.

Definately it paid off well! I am loving it you are having the good old MS0006 still kicking butt. Just a day ago a packaged mine for long term storage. I gave it a good hug for all those good years working together..

Definately it paid off well! I am loving it you are having the good old MS0006 still kicking butt. Just a day ago a packaged mine for long term storage. I gave it a good hug for all those good years working together..

Hey never let a good light go to waste. I always try and encourage other people to use My spare kit. The more grows the better. I've had teething troubles at my Telos Grows but we're finding a groove and last run some huge plants!the light has great penetration and produced Super dense nugs on my Northern Cheese Haze from over a meter right at the bottom of the plant. Coming to this grow has been like going back in time a cold grow room and the funky colours. Still grows good flower and seems compliment the Bio Tabs range? Anyway it's been fun dusting her off.