Nutrients Bunnys 0006 Bio Tent

Wait... what is this vacuum chamber -thing in relation to dapping? I am very interested learning about that!

After blasting material with butane you gently heat to remove most of the butane. To finally purge all the butane from your honey oil you need a vacuum chamber under low heat. Boiling points are much lower under vacuum so you can boil off the butane at very low temps and purge the product so it's pure. BHO extraction on Organic weed seems a bit counter intuitive so ice water hash will be most likely for me. Though I will make some honey oil at some point. I like the fact the butane just extracts the goodies hence the golden colour, one does need to proceed with caution however there are horror stories connected with Amateur BHO production. Full melt bubble looks great as well so will be my first experience of making concentrates. Laters

After blasting material with butane you gently heat to remove most of the butane. To finally purge all the butane from your honey oil you need a vacuum chamber under low heat. Boiling points are much lower under vacuum so you can boil off the butane at very low temps and purge the product so it's pure. BHO extraction on Organic weed seems a bit counter intuitive so ice water hash will be most likely for me. Though I will make some honey oil at some point. I like the fact the butane just extracts the goodies hence the golden colour, one does need to proceed with caution however there are horror stories connected with Amateur BHO production. Full melt bubble looks great as well so will be my first experience of making concentrates. Laters

Thank you for the info @Bunny . Yeah butane is instant turnoff for me. I don't want to mess with something like that and would rather leave it for professionals to do with proper gear and controlled enviroments. Good luck bro!

Yeah Ice water hash appeals to my sensibility as well , though If your careful BHO is an amazingly product, that clear Amber glass like shatter is mind blowing stuff literally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah Ice water hash appeals to my sensibility as well , though If your careful BHO is an amazingly product, that clear Amber glass like shatter is mind blowing stuff literally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
you get the same consistancy with rosin just less potent still knocks your socks off :pass:

you get the same consistancy with rosin just less potent still knocks your socks off :pass:

What do you use to make your rosin Stoney? Hair straighteners? Do you press bud or hash? I got very little return from most strains. Particularly Sativa's?

What do you use to make your rosin Stoney? Hair straighteners? Do you press bud or hash? I got very little return from most strains. Particularly Sativa's?

What strains have you tried? I use hair straighteners with a hand clamp and noticed that not all of them work good. Best one was a cheap that was wide with floating, regular ceramic pads. Yeah I have had strains that won't give too much at all and then some that are plentiful, such as BAM, AutoUltimate and White Widow. Noticed also that I get best presses from buds stored with Boveda 59 for about 1,5 months to 3 months as the presses are more solid and not too runny. Makes for easy handling too. Very sticky, runny presses are collect with a knife with fast movements. Seems to be easiest way to collect it for me.

What strains have you tried? I use hair straighteners with a hand clamp and noticed that not all of them work good. Best one was a cheap that was wide with floating, regular ceramic pads. Yeah I have had strains that won't give too much at all and then some that are plentiful, such as BAM, AutoUltimate and White Widow. Noticed also that I get best presses from buds stored with Boveda 59 for about 1,5 months to 3 months as the presses are more solid and not too runny. Makes for easy handling too. Very sticky, runny presses are collect with a knife with fast movements. Seems to be easiest way to collect it for me.

Sounds good I only really had any success with some Colorado cookies. Everything else was really hard to collect and next to non existent! The cookies was pretty dry so probably need to experiment. I used wide ceramics and an Irwin clamp.

yeh its a wider style one so a bit easyier to squish and i do both hash and bud different strains will yield differently the dutch passion mazar was good and colorado cookies but my ak 420 was terrible barely gave any return quite strange .

iv just grown my first mephisto beans and the return of them is like nothing iv seen yet easily 20% for bud
the best way iv found to do it is compress the bud prior to putting in the paper place on the plate and put slight pressure on it for 5 seconds to heat up the bud then squish down hard for ten seconds presto fresh hot rosin you wont need as much pressure or heat for hash which will have a much higher return than bud
:pass:

Sounds good I only really had any success with some Colorado cookies. Everything else was really hard to collect and next to non existent! The cookies was pretty dry so probably need to experiment. I used wide ceramics and an Irwin clamp.
temps have alot to do with consistancy about 100c is perfect but i go up to 150c the lower the temp the longer the press also how many times are you squishing the bud i do it two times minimum and i think @MedGrower is onto somthing with the humidity i did notice some very dry weed of my buddys didnt do very well compared to mine which is stored at 63%

The last two left in the tent, These look like hash strains
01cd98c20b54c701239f38e218aacf00.jpg

Day 96 the plants are almost finished at last lefty coming down in the next 24hrs righty might make day 100!

1c48fcc69b62fb962e45d1aceb9599cb.jpg

f7ded1d93fa53e24b2e02f5d6213d595.jpg

4059571fbdffac58cd7d379851a4779f.jpg
deca6a2fb72b8da970b363bb55978bcc.jpg

We have done pretty well from 75xcm2 totals to come. I'm happy with the quality. Laters