Outdoor Bud's Back Yard - UK 2017

Bud Wiser UK

This Bud's for you!
Reaction score
An outdoor garden, greenhouse and shed combo ... the shed's got lights, so that's where the plants get started, especially the autos.

This year, I'll be doing this lot, to start off with anyway, I'm still waiting on some more seeds:

2 x AutoDaiquiri Lime (f2, from hermie seeds)
1 x Auto King's Kush (f2, hermie)
3 x Auto Colorado Cookies
3 x Auto Brooklyn Sunrise
1 x Total fucking mystery as I forgot to label the seed, but it's an auto I think!
6 x White Domina x Frost Dragon Auto (regs) - just gone in to soak
7 x Early Purple Kush x Serious 6 (photo, regs)
4 x Della (Durban Poison x Cinderella C99 - photo, regs)
and one Jamaican landrace, for fun!

Ok, here we go, some pics ...

DL-training.jpg

One Daiquiri already getting some training in the greenhouse growpit, she's at 25 days.
Her sister, a runt, got the short straw ...
Garden-Daiquiri-Lime-3-wks.jpg

She looks ok in the sunshine there, but there's a big tree overhang just above her that's grown a bit since I planned the growspot. It's too high to get to to trim, so, if I can't move the fucking tree, I'll move the sun ...
If-you-can't-move-the-tree-move-the-sun.jpg

He he, nifty mirror-tile useage there .. this is just a prototype, got a much bigger one in mind now!!

Here's the King's Kush getting some LST too, also at 25 days ..
Kush-training.jpg

And the 'mystery plant' ...
Mystery-plant.jpg

Odd one, isn't she? Got me very curious ...

Here's the rest of the bunch, already underway ...

6 x Passions ... 3 x Cookies, 3 x Sunrises ...
Passions-15-days.jpg

4 x EPK-S6, 4 x Dellas and the Jamaican ..
New-seedlings.jpg

3 more EPK-S6 have since joined the party bringing the total to 22 plants up and running so far.
6 more White Domina / Frost Dragons will be joining in over the weekend hopefully.

Just got to find somewhere to put them all now! :biggrin:

Well, it looks like this old american hippy is the first to pull up a recliner for your OD show this year.

Look forward to seeing how your Dellas do,do,do,do, fuck i'm stuck. Anyway just received some of these meself, but won't be growing them for a bit, so will just have to watch vicariously through your Dellas.

Hope those White Domina / Frost Dragons do ya all right. Another old stoner grew them out,and liked them a lot.

Peace.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks @StickMan ... haven't tried any of them yet, looking forward to all of 'em!
I now know now what you mean ... :biggrin: :biggrin:
Yea, you certainly have some nice genetics going there. Curious as you to see what Total fucking mystery plant is. Got an auto that I don't have a fucking clue what it is. Planted some MOB fems, dropped one seed, and must have picked something different off the floor that is littered with all sort of shit I am playing with. Anyway, sure it is not a MOB that autoed, but she is one stinky little gal. Hit her with the only pollen I had on hand. Dina-Fem CBD Haze xxl auto fem dust.

Carry on.

Do you plan to LST them all? I'm pretty new and wondering how you decide: to LST or not to LST.

You can LST any plant @Swan ... you won't do any harm to them, as much you try! :biggrin:
I'll be training the autos, might even top one or two, but the photos will get hacked to fuck ... lots of topiary fun to be had with those! :thumbsup:

Just started spiral-training the Kush today ...

Spiral-training-start.jpg

And the Daiquiri in the pit's bushing out nicely, too ..
DL-bushing-up.jpg

Could do with some more sunshine though ... that's the trouble with the UK, we get a couple of days of sun, then fuck-all for a week! :finger:
Makes growing a tropical plant a tad on the tough side! :frowny:

Back