Better late than never, but it took me a while to find this thread. I had to go to your profile page and look at activity. Anywho, just like school and the bus, I'm on the back roll! :pop: Good luck growbro, (like you really need it), but sending grow :karmacloud: anyways! :peace:

Been looking through ya grows old pal, you've cracked this growing lark for sure:worship:well done! Subbed.:pass:i still have never tried anything other than soil if anything my grows have gone backwards lol.:pighug:

Hey @hairyman how u doin bro? My lack of skills have been showing this year. First I burnt some auto seedlings trying to keep heat up and the next run was in stages and I fed nutes too soon to 2 gals and stunted them! I get lucky with a few grows under my belt and forget about basic auto knowledge, and/or just get too damm lazy! Anywho, it's good to see you on here. I 'm sure sang won't mind me hollering at ya! :pass:

@hairyman and @Need4Weed feels like 10 years ago when we all started our first grows on here- feel free to chat away on this thread, thats half the fun.
My grows have improved a lot since i switched to hydro- impossible to overwater for a start.
@auto noob your more than welcome my friend, tag me in your grow when you get started

@hairyman and @Need4Weed feels like 10 years ago when we all started our first grows on here- feel free to chat away on this thread, thats half the fun.
My grows have improved a lot since i switched to hydro- impossible to overwater for a start.
@auto noob your more than welcome my friend, tag me in your grow when you get started

Lol@overwater, nah I know it's the dogs bolloks for yield bit just couldn't be arsed with checking it all ,I really am a lazy fck, aye funny looking back at first grows ide pannick over a leaf lol, FCK I cull em for fun now, it's shocking how much I smoke now lol, i was going to tyoebi don't feel it anymore but it's taken me 2 hours to do two posts lmao

Hey @hairyman how u doin bro? My lack of skills have been showing this year. First I burnt some auto seedlings trying to keep heat up and the next run was in stages and I fed nutes too soon to 2 gals and stunted them! I get lucky with a few grows under my belt and forget about b

@Need4Weed , how is ya pal, yea I do the same when I have a perpetual one going lol all adds to the fun, well when the jars are full,you still in the desert, give us a link to ya grow if you have one, I just started one somewhere your welcome to pop in but be warned its warts an all,lol I just remembered I posted some silly picture in your fist grow thread, that was a good year lmao,

[USER=27472 said:
@Need4Weed[/USER] , how is ya pal, yea I do the same when I have a perpetual one going lol all adds to the fun, well when the jars are full,you still in the desert, give us a link to ya grow if you have one, I just started one somewhere your welcome to pop in but be warned its warts an all,lol I just remembered I posted some silly picture in your fist grow thread, that was a good year lmao,

Yes it was @hairyman I remember we were chatting about my grow shower, (and my allegedly lack of another place to bathe). You posted a pic of some fud ugly gigantically large "gal"?? that was tooo funny! :crying:

PS Hey bro, my current grows are in my siggy, (not much to look at) and send a link or tag me in. The one in your siggy is old, i think :shrug:

Last edited:
Time for an update! Its about day 24 for the bubba kush girls.
Think ive got 1 strange phenotype thats staying really short the rest are growing well.
Heres the short one. Node spacing is super tight- bout a foot tall
20170609_171745-768x1024.jpg

Heres the two medium sized ones- bout a foot and a half
20170609_171807-768x1024.jpg
20170609_171751-768x1024.jpg

And heres the tall one its shot above the rest
20170609_171814-768x1024.jpg

Group shots
20170609_171832-768x1024.jpg

20170609_171726-768x1024.jpg

Have a good weekend dudes.
:pass: