Fookin Fahrenheit? How old are you man? [emoji16]

I bet you ride a penny farthing!
Oh that's what my temp thingys set to did I mention I'm to lazy to flip the switch at the back all that leaning and stuff breakin into a sweat thinking about it

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

At least a can ride one short arse [emoji23] [emoji23] oh like I ride a fookin bike sounds like exercise to me don't do that no no no [emoji15]

Heyyyy.. I'm not short.. and I can ride a bike too, (with stabilisers). That's if some scouse chancer hasn't nicked the fooker.

Heyyyy.. I'm not short.. and I can ride a bike too, (with stabilisers). That's if some scouse chancer hasn't nicked the fooker.
Scouse chancer how very dare you sir I will have you know I plan all my Thievery in advance don't you know chancer indeed [emoji20] [emoji13]

Haha you two crazy feckers need to do a battle thread for a laugh. The smack talk could go on for days!
[emoji23] [emoji23] it's his fault he's always picking on me bloody cosmopolitan southern shandy drinking big girls blouse [emoji125] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Hehe.. battle thread? He's kinda telling me how to do coco at the mo Sanger.. kind of!

Don't bite the hand that feeds you, at least til you can feed yourself! [emoji41]
Kind of fook it vlad wing it works for me [emoji23] (could be worse could be talking boilers) [emoji13]

Back